Sign in to follow this  
Soul Catcher

BSF STUDIOS presents

This addon will provide you with a set of retextured M16A2's, M16A4's and G36's. All weapons come in a desert camo and in a camo that is suitable for use in north Sahrani. As a bonus there is also a desert retexture of the binoculars.

These weapons will not replace any of the default weapons, they can all be found in the editor in the Empty\Ammo menu in the "Plumose & Soul Catcher Weapon Crate".

Armed Assault EU mirror

Armaholic Mirror

Armed Assault Info Mirror

All mirrors and screenshots greatly appreciated  smile_o.gif

plum_desG36A.jpg

more screenshots will follow soon.

Sorry i forgot to include the classnames in the readme  whistle.gif

classnames

plum_m16a2

plum_m16a2m203

plum_m16a4

plum_m16a4_acog

plum_m16a4m203

plum_m16a4m203_acog

plum_g36a

plum_g36c

plum_g36k

plum_binocular

for the north sahrani versions just add "_g" (minus quotes) to the end of the classname (not the binoculars though).

@ jerryhopper - Thanks for the mirror  smile_o.gif

@ FlyinBullets - They're reskins of the default ArmA guns.

@ jerryhopper - Thanks for the mirror  smile_o.gif

@ FlyinBullets - They're reskins of the default ArmA guns.

Alright thanx, do they replace the default BIS so there compatible with multiplayer?

Quote[/b] ]Alright thanx, do they replace the default BIS so there compatible with multiplayer?

No, sorry they are a standalone addon so dont replace the default BIS ArmA weapons.

Great work guys, I hope someone can make some nice screenshots of this cause it would make the Armaholic.com mirror page look much nicer smile_o.gif

I am at work so I cant make any.

You can't really release a weapon pack without showing us what we're getting confused_o.gif

Very interesting, but any pics would be nice smile_o.gif

thanks for the comments and the mirrors guys, i'll try to get some screenshots up by the end of the day.

Id like to say thanks to soul catcher and his crew for there time and skills for making these work, very very good work. yay.gif

plumsoul.jpg

Thanks guys. Is there a way to make a replacement pack for these so I can use em on missions instead of BIS's? I've never seen anyone release a weapon replacement file

thanks for the interest, there were plans to add more to the pack but at the moment i am uncertain as to when that may be as plumose was the texture man (i just done the config and hex editing for him) and i believe (might be wrong  tounge2.gif ) he has been more interested in making islands at the mo  smile_o.gif

Yes, I did a request by PM a while ago for Plum to consider an M4 pack in desert and woodland, but he's a bit too busy to finish it.

Still a great pack as it is though! wink_o.gif