Sign in to follow this  
Benoist

Fastroping - Finished by RAVEN - Clan RAV

Well I'm gonna decide to be one of the very few who have taken time to say Thank you for the hard work put into this and not to whine about the lack of updates or demo mission.

Quote[/b] ]It's in Spanish, i know, a few of you understand it, but i'm tired, ill, and depressed, so i'm sorry. I'm going to translate it when i fell beter.

No worries, take your time. I will be patiently looking forward to the translated and fixed demo mission as it seems from the last comment.

Anyway big thanks. Cant wait to start fastroping onto buildings under fire biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It's in Spanish, i know, a few of you understand it, but i'm tired, ill, and depressed, so i'm sorry. I'm going to translate it when i fell beter.

Take care of yourself firstly. Don't work on it until it becomes enjoyable for you again.   smile_o.gif

And a little old-school humour for ya

f1.jpg

Well, here i am.

:\

Sorry guys, after being trying to understand and translate the script i gave up. I will PM to Wolle in order to ask him if he can close the thread until further advise.

I'm really upset but i can't do it, just i can't. Sorry for the false hope, and i wanted to add something big to the community, but since only RAVEN know how to make it work properly i think that it will be a private script.

Edited the first post with the new script, added the demo mission a a vid with the new features.

I'm hoping to write here another time.