Sign in to follow this  
Benoist

Fastroping - Finished by RAVEN - Clan RAV

Good News everyone!

I'm writing what he told me:

This Friday (8/17/2007) i'm giving you the addon-script for you to test (and anybody else how want).

In the end, i went back to the basic and i'm only using the rope for fastroping.

I wanted to use the rope to insert hanging-soldiers, but i have problem when i transport it with the heli and, when i fly over

obstacles, it delivers erroneous heights to script and produces jumps in addon, thing that make it ugly.

I'm going to realese a script-addon that is formed to unfold 1 or 2 cords (in the laterals of the vehicle) and that must be config with 3 parameters (1 distance and 2 angular ones) to adapt it to any helicopter.

Later it will be improved on the march since this same script-addon will contain the complete system of transports by helicopter.

sweet news! Can't wait to try it out and maybe bake it into some of my missions to enhance them smile_o.gif

Well I guess we can't believe everything we read whistle.gif anyway, I guess we will just wait. goodnight.gif

Darn...

I just saw FDF roping down from mi-8... inlove.gif

(video, not in real life tounge2.gif )

Too bad it's not out yet.. but i'd rather wait and get something that works instead of getting some bullcrap. wink_o.gif

Where to begin.. an entire page of pointless posts.

kristian +1WL for spam

Henrusin +1WL for spam

FlamingLlama +1WL for spam/flame

Your posts contributed nothing.. N O T H I N G to this thread.

If you or anyone alse persists it will be a WL and a PR.

Paitence is a virtue.