Sign in to follow this  
stealth squirrel

Anti us

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 20 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not to mention the Vatican State.<span id='postcolor'>

THE POPE IS EVIL!

The countries you need to watch out for:

1- Lichtenstein - known to harbor members of the Small Countries Rule Army...a radical group known to throw insults at larger countries.

2 - Luxemburg - conspicious in their silence....

3 - Andorra - sittin' up there in their mountains all smug....

4 - Djibouti - Never trust a country you have trouble pronouncing....

5 - Tuvalu - sittin' out there in the Pacific....pretendin' not to be there....they're up to something...I can feel it!

6 - Cote d'ivoire - Another African country no one has heard of...together with Djibouti I bet they are plotting something...something HUGE! Keep an eye on them!

7 - Vanuatu - with Tuvalu wouldn't you like a nice beach in the Pacific to call your own...and..umm...I'm sure they are plotting something too!

8 - Palau - its REALLY pretty there so you'll have no trouble orderin' your troops there. Give em a vacation and training at the same time!

If you see anyone from any of these countries.....by on your guard! Something is brewing I can feel it....small countries have been quiet for far too long!

There are more Anti-AntiUS threads than there are AntiUS threads! But okay, if that is entertaining!

I never realy liked Togo cause their president is a cheap copy of Ray Charles (and he is not even blind, how rude!wink.gif

diplo1.jpg

This message has the spam-quality label A1

I'm watching you Starbuck Island I know your up to no good anything named after a coffee retail outlet must be evil.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm watching you Starbuck Island I know your up to no good anything named after a coffee retail outlet must be evil.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmm...can't believe I missed them....could be the ring leader of the bunch!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 20 2002,21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes it is the leader of this axis of evil!<span id='postcolor'>

You're not up to date:

02212002mike.jpg

I went to Starbuck Island and infiltrated one of their military installations look their building a watch tower:

finally.jpg

yep that could casue vertigo in real life[b/]

and spinal disk juice flying everywhere

I am too mostly anti us, but I am mostly anti any nation, because we live on one World. I am even pissed of of my own nation ( switzerland ) because we are here so great "bünzlibürger". But this is the first and the last time I wanted to state this clearly out, and I wouldn't go so far to make it a topic here.