Sign in to follow this  
stealth squirrel

Anti us

Will certain individuals please stop with the anti-us threads please?it is getting very tiresome ok? The us is a flawed country but no more so than any other in the world, so sniper and the rest of the anti us crusade just shut the fuck up.

and no im not american.

Never did like those Canadians I think there up to something evil there to close to America for their own good biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 20 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

Lol. Ok, you asked for it.

canada_flag.gif

< clears throat >

Hey.

I'm not a lumberjack,

or a fur trader...

and I don't live in an igloo

or eat blubber, or own a dogsled...

and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,

although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a Prime Minister,

not a President.

I speak english and french,

NOT american.

and I pronouce it 'ABOUT',

NOT 'A BOOT'.

I can proudly sow my country's flag on my backpack.

I believe in peace keeping, NOT policing.

DIVERSITY, NOT assimilation,

AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.

A TOQUE IS A HAT,

A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH,

AND IT IS PRONOUCED 'ZED' NOT 'ZEE', 'ZED'!!!

CANADA IS THE SECOND LARGEST LANDMASS!

THE FIRST NATION OF HOCKEY!

AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!

MY NAME IS JOE!!

AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!!

0221ott.jpg

/me pats tovarish on the back .... ur country spawned "terrence and phillip" ... they rock smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Feb. 19 2002,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 20 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

<span id='postcolor'>

No it's not, it's a sofa.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Feb. 20 2002,15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Feb. 19 2002,18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 20 2002,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

<span id='postcolor'>

No it's not, it's a sofa.<span id='postcolor'>

Ana a sofa is a couch eh? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Feb. 20 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">< clears throat ><span id='postcolor'>

I hope you were wearing a plaid flannel shirt when you recited that! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 20 2002,15:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Feb. 20 2002,16:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">< clears throat ><span id='postcolor'>

I hope you were wearing a plaid flannel shirt when you recited that! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol no, too cold for a flannel shirt in my Igloo. Gotta go now, my fingers are getting frozen to the keyboard....hey there's some maple syrup on my screen....I think I'll lick it off...<mumbling>.uhhhh-ohhhh....ahh....hhhelo....911...?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 20 2002,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">D*mn Canada<span id='postcolor'>

You're just angry because we get more Beaver <ducks>

#### you forest destroying beavers did you ever think about the environment when you let them beavers bite all those trees down biggrin.gif

I say we go anti-Lichtenstein. They just sit there in there little puny country, not being messed with. I've had it with their smug little country and their "Nobody hates us" attitude! So what if you could probably fit the whole country with in the city limits of New York, London, Berlin, or even Helsinki (hehe)! There's something rotten going on in that country I can feel it! Something fishy I say! So who's with me!

DOWN WITH LICHTENSTEIN! DOWN WITH LICHTENSTEIN!

hehe biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 20 2002,16:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What about Andorra, Monaco and Luxemburg?<span id='postcolor'>

Monacco has nice beaches and lotsa fun in the sun. Andorra too mountainous (but might get to them later)....but don't worry....Luxemburg is on my list as well! You hear that Luxemburg! YOU'RE NEXT!

Not to mention the Vatican State.

And I'm sure Tuvalu and Nauru are scheeming to take on the world.

The Philipines is too large a country to be related to the hijacking of this topic. Don't spam smile.gif