Sign in to follow this  
macguba

OFPEC temporary downtime

OFPEC is down temporarily. We're not sure why, but we're looking into it and will post news here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

As you can read on our frontpage, The Editing Center was down because of a power outage in the building where our server is located. We're sorry for any inconveniences and are back in action!

Welcome back, I was very worried.

thumbs-up.gif

I think the words "Not again..." Sprung up in everyones heads when they tried visiting ofpec.com on Friday. Me one of them

Glad to see it's back up though wink_o.gif

Guess everyone is somewhat scared when ofpec doesn't load wink_o.gif. Including me.

Anyway, we want to present something big. The newspost is out on the frontpage. What is it? The Editing Center's Beta Testing Party!

Be sure to upload any missions to our beta boads in order to get them tested and don't forget testing some yourself! You WILL be recognized by winning the event. And getting a senior beta testing avatar and interview isn't wrong either.

Basically, our beta boards contain a lot of missions (mostly Singleplayer) that are being tested regularly. So why not participate?