Sign in to follow this  

Arma Hall Of Shame

Well i Finily got my own server 100mbit and the People who come in and just tk are pissiing me off so i am posting the Proff of the TKs the hacks thay had the User name and User Id i will not post the Ips of the Offenders but i do have them i would lile someone to start some page not on bis fourms that you have to run a 20+ man server to get in to the list of ips.

About the negitive score ban idea if someone tks a vic or ai/ thay thay get negitive score. if you kill the enemy youre score raises, if you die youre score does not go up or down, if. so if you play ligit youre score wil raise so negitive betwen negitive -20 throw -40 score is a auto ban..

Name-------------------ID--------Reson 4 ban---------------IP-------------webscore---------PROFF!!!

AsianInvasion--------15965702--Negitive -37 score-------Not FOr PUblic------http://stats.swec.se/game/data/648266

[VDV] Stason---------20213506--Negitive -36 score-------Not FOr PUblic------http://stats.swec.se/game/data/648563

sgt.Bill-------------7770886----Negitive -33 Score------Not FOr PUblic------http://stats.swec.se/game/data/648042

i will be adding to this list alot smile_o.gif so check back & if you a server admin and would like to know how to get this let me know via pm.

Ok Copy the http://stats.swec.se and paste it you will see teh scores of players look for two digit negitve scores

So let this be a Warning if you go on the USM server and tk or cheat if youre not baned on the spot becue admins are afk you will be baned very soon smile_o.gif)  if i see you comeing back with diffrent ips i will ban youre Data center location in youre city and file abuce reports with youre isp!!!

band.gif  band.gif  band.gif  band.gif

Fake cd key list 10+ ids 4 you alot more to come

2712487799 //[ROK]MC

2894419831 //Agent

1746458487 //FF

1567799159 //CaptRio

1758123895 //LEO

1984620407 //Waffler

3555043191 //Administrator

4292343671 //Administrator

1322293111 //Djangophile

2091841399 //Decanter

1509603191 //Teajay

1984620407 //Waffler

3663050615 //xxxPANXOxxx

1509603191 //Teajay

3560810359 // butZi

4111983323 //viper

3631200119 //zombierbreath

2000480119 //YuraNN

4070958967 /Daan

1613416311 //[1st SFG] Qerty Se@l

2091841399 //Masesevil

3515852663 //Marborl

2321225591 //Jumong

2737915767 //wity

4196267895 //sgt. Tom BEKY -CZ-

1645397879 //sywb

1036547959 //DJ

4111983323 //ABS

If you set your list in '

' tags you won't need the '-' anymore to keep the columns aligned.

I can confirm AsianInvasion being a total ****...

about the people who have negitive 10 or so score it seems to to list one game sevral times idk i have to look in to it so dont add em to youre ban list yet

I ask that you use caution adding to your ban list using a score after the fact rather than witnessing the alleged cheater/tker during the match.

Drivers get awarded the kill credit for their gunners. If your gunner decides to fire at friendlies, the driver may get blamed.

Same goes for pilots of a chopper. If it blows up when full, like when it gets rammed by a tank, the pilot gets blamed.

Please use good judgement when administering your ban list.

i think the guy would get out if the guner was tking and the driver was not.

anyone with a negitive -35 score or more is str8 up tking

tank = 3 points

mi-17 = 5 points

people = 2 points

Whatever i had sevral people tell me about thare tks. and the score proves it

2 words to add to the considerations of banning:

Map and Testing...

I have on frequent occasions needed to test maps online with others helping out, re: respawn etc, and therefore I'd imagine at times my score would look like a TKer gone haywire...

Echo the thoughts in prev. post - you must witness the event, the score is not a reliable indicator, although it IS useful as _supporting_ evidence.

Yah i know if 2 people in the server and have a mass negitive score then i dont care but if its a public server that is full well DOH!!! rofl.gif

That's a pretty nice list there! Great job! yay.gif

Do you have any plans of adding a search function for player's names?

Sometimes you're not quite sure about a certain guy (if he's just incompetent or if he does "certain things" on purpose), and it would be handy to be able to look up his history.

I hate to ask but where's the global ban list? I cannot find it even with search.

Those cheaters are creating it as we speak wink_o.gif

No I really thought there was a thread somewhere where the admins would post the ban.txt file from their servers online so other server admins could add these people to their lists.

No I really thought there was a thread somewhere where the admins would post the ban.txt file from their servers online so other server admins could add these people to their lists.

It was mentioned..but I've yet to see it either.

Dont use the global ban list i dont agree with it. for one people can photoShop screenshots. or llie about a player if you dont like them

with stats.swec you can see whats going on in a server with out being thare i sugest all admins to put the command LogFile="Logfile_Public.log"; in the server config and -netlog in the shortcut LogFile wil give you names and what mod fodlers thay came in with and id number. do a windws serch for the files when you need them to get ip addys serch the player name in net.log and to the left is the ip.

http://stats.swec.se/server/list

anywayz anyone want to revrse enginer the key gen to get the ids out of it?

After playing for 6 hours today - yep on one onslaught map constantly - another moron 'General' (with tags) decided to shoot all my AI just as I finished loading em out.  Great aint it.

edit:Rgr on comments below re: IDs, server etc., I just quit the game totally and shut the box down in anger at the time, so no ID this time around.  Will be more diligent in future if the reaction allows. Have removed name above, as unsure of reaction.

Watch out for anyone with the tags Mygot. Many may know them from other games such as BF2, JOTR, and CS/CS:S, there clan is DEVOTED to hacking, cheating, glitching, stat padding, Tking, and over all ruining the gaming experiance for everyone.

They have even gone so far as to hack into a server, ban everyone from it, then use the server for their own use or crash them.

well if any admins want to post names ids and game thay wher in that would be great.

YEA!  NAIL THEM!

Im a BIG fan of publicizing peoples names + id's

But if you do,  be sure u have:

Server IP, Time , Player Name, PLayer ID.

For windows servers,  there is a tool, that  just records all names, joins leaves of a server. and posts that to a central source. this way u know which pids change names smile_o.gif (lemme lookitup)  *( Found it: http://ww.armedassault.eu/ArmA_ADL_beta1.rar )

in the BATCH file, you need to change [PORT] - with your gameservers port.

this tool only supports 1 arma server on the same box.

from then, its only looking for a name, on a server if u have the IP.

Also, you can trace their playing behaviour, and see where these idiots hang out.

il talk to Mal who runs squadserver.com about geting this on it he runs 10 arma servers.

BLOODY GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It only takes a few to stuff it up for the rest! Bloody useless pricks. Hope all winds blow in our favor on this and keep us playing this game in 2010! Good luck guys! notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

I can vouch for "Administrator" being a hacker. He seems to play ALL the time too, it's crazy!

The reason you see many people with the name Administrator is that it's usually an XP username. ArmA chooses the windows username as the default username. Some people dont change it but go online, therefore have their name as Administrator.

i'd really like to know how that 'fake cd key' list came into existence???