Sign in to follow this  
Jack-UK

CTF 30 A Little More Action

Good Day :P

I present to you a new CTF i have made, its not loaded with many magical scripts but its i think its a good CTF, its at version 0.9 at the moment, so im open to suggestions for the map, please alert me of any bugs or anything and i'll do my best to fix them. Im a learning map maker so any tips you may have will be very welcome =)

Features:

@Capture the Flag

@Custom building placements

@Custom ruin environment

@Anti Team Kill Script

@Balanced gameplay for both sides

@Vehicle respawn

@Custom Music + Intro (i intend to clean up the intro for v1.0)

92198229qm6.jpg

17929240fu3.jpg

99945768gq1.jpg

README

======

Mission: CTF 30 A Little More Action

Version: V0.9

Developer(s): Jack-UK

Description: A standard CTF with custom buildings/ruins on Sahrani.

README CONTENTS

===============

01. VERSION HISTORY

02. COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

03. TERMS OF USE

04. LEGAL DISCLAIMER

05. INSTALLATION

06. REQUIRED ADDONS

07. NOTES

08. CHANGE HISTORY

01. VERSION HISTORY

===================

Version | Date | Notes

0.9.0 | 31/07/07 | Debut Release

02. COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

=======================

This mission is © Jack-UK. All rights reserved.

03. TERMS OF USE

================

This mission (hereafter 'Software'wink_o.gif contains files to be used in the PC CD-ROM simulator "Armed Assault" (hereafter 'ArmA'wink_o.gif. To use the Software you must agree to the following conditions of use:

1. Jack-UK (hereafter 'The Author(s)'wink_o.gif grant to you a personal, non-exclusive license to use the Software.

2. The commercial exploitation of the Software without written permission from The Author(s) is expressly prohibited.

04. LEGAL DISCLAIMER

====================

The Software is distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Software is not an official addon or tool. Use of the Software (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.

05. INSTALLATION

================

To begin using the Software:

1. Move the file "ctf_30_little_more_action_v0-9.Sara" into the following directory:

\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\MPMissions\

06. REQUIRED ADDONS

===================

To play this mission the following addons are required:

NONE: Vanilla ArmA 1.08

07. NOTES

=========

Im a learning mission editor, so this map may not be spectacular for you, it hasnt got very innovative scripts or anything, its a standard CTF, the more variety, the better in my opinion. Any suggestions for the map, tips for me etc please feel free to post about it on the forum thread smile_o.gif

08. CHANGE HISTORY

==================

Version | Date

0.9.0 | 31/07/07

Debut Release

========DOWNLOAD=========

--->CLICK HERE<---

=========================

Thanks smile_o.gif All feedback and tips are welcome and appreciated! Its the only way i'll learn... :P--->ARMAHOLIC MIRROR<---

It will go to the Gay Bar as soon as it's up again. If you want your buildings to be in level with the horizon instead of the land below, use the setvectorup [0,0,0] (if I remember right) command. Also the CTF system isn't the most advanced one I've seen judging by the script, I have a feeling that the scores won't be the same for players joining later in the game.

hehe Cheers, yeah it wont be as good as yours at all.. And the script i think was made by Karr a while ago for OFP and modified for ArmA, so i dunno whether its JIP compatible, i havent had much testing apart from my own testing of certain things. Thanks for the tip on the buildings, i'll sort that out for 1.00 =) it was really annoying me trying to find some flat land...

I guess i'll have to tear apart another CTF to get some JIP compatible scripts if this doesnt work.

Cheers mate