Sign in to follow this  
CJLivs

Vilaspack download locations

Does anyone have a link to a working download for vilaspack1 and vilaspack2 for OFP? I've had a search around but can't seem to find any.

Those WW2 weapons look superb and I can't wait to get my hand on them!

Thanks

Thanks panzer,

I've had a search through the site and can't find those two packs though.

His new packs featured quite a lot of additional content compared to his previous ones found on ofp.info. Unfortunately I can't find a link either, and when I contacted Vilas he told me he didn't have them on his server anymore. crazy_o.gif

I think the best would be to PM him

I have their addons since the last year, I don't know if the link is ok, it's their page. You can ask Vilas if he can put again their addons smile_o.gif

I`d be grateful if someone would upload the vilas vehicle pack ofp( PKSMZK.RAR 17 MB). Damn I miss these cars in game.

Pepe, if you have the two files named vilaspack1.rar and vilaspack2.rar and could upload those too it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Sudayev, thanks for the uploads.

I uploaded the files that I could get (Rapidshare wait lines are quite long crazy_o.gif) on Filefront.

vilww2.rar

http://files.filefront.com/vilww2rar/;8214934;;/fileinfo.html

vilaspack2.rar

http://files.filefront.com/vilaspack2rar/;8214933;;/fileinfo.html

vilaspack1.rar

http://files.filefront.com/vilaspack1rar/;8214930;;/fileinfo.html

pksmzk.rar

http://files.filefront.com/pksmzkrar/;8214929;;/fileinfo.html

Paczka1.rar is not included (I need to go to sleep)

Ok looks like we got all files. Mathieu, if you dont mind please add "Paczka1" on filefront too.

There are different configs and stuff, so Im gonna give good tips how to install this pack correctly. Thanks to Viking

1.Extract all files from "vilaspack1"

2.Extract all files from "vilaspack2" Pay attention: WITHOUT CONFIGS (subfolder), only "struktura.txt" to have reference what does different configs exactly do.

3. Extract "pksmzk"

4. Extract CoC_diver (included in paczka1)

5. Extract patch.rar (paczka1) vilasconfig.pbo, vilasnogarm.pbo, vilasothuni.pbo

6. Extract from partch.rar (paczka1) configs You`d like to use. See struktura.txt - there is explanation of different type of weapon configs. (Me, I`ve chosen vilasweapons_N.pbo and vilasunits_R. I like weapons with reallistic dispersion values, which means longer battles but if you like BIS style accuracy - there are such configs too. )

7. Delete "vilas_pol.pbo" because this file old (and corrupted) version of vpol.pbo. You`ll only be needin vpol.pbo

8. Create foler Addons, put all extracted files to this folder. Then Create anoter folder ex. @Vilaspack and put addons folder to @Vilaspack. Update your shortcut and rock and roll.

Everythin should run smoothly without any config whinning and stuff.

Enjoy!

What addons do I need to run the pack with all those civillian vehicles?

Just checking as every single one of those mirrors posted times out and ofp.info is not update with the latest versions of Vilas addons.

I apologize for resurrecting this thread, but I was wondering if anyone has the latest version of Vilaspack2.rar - the Filefront link is down, and OFP.info's site only has the old version.

Thanks to anyone who can repost it!