Sign in to follow this  
CRIONYK

CRIONYK's weapon pack and units

hi all

my spec4ce camo is ended. i will post some screens today smile_o.gif i think i will release a little unit pack biggrin_o.gif

spec4ce forrest camo is very efficient on north sarahni smile_o.gif soldiers are invisible in a forrest or in a bush tounge2.gif

@CRIONYK

Have we any chance for pic´s from spec4ce ?

or perhaps later ? smile_o.gif

i think it will be later, im working on others camo today, but you will have pics as far it's possible tounge2.gif

OK no poblem wink_o.gif

New Camo, who thats fantastic smile_o.gif

i am under heavy fire !!! but i will try to send you screens when i recieve them. also thanks to nsx who offers to make them wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

ive been waiting for an hk416 for awhile thats going to be the next big weapon in the spec ops community and possibly in the us military all together i like the other weapons as well but i personally think the fn2000 and hk416 are the best as for french soldiers well they are like the swiss mod team sure they are not used much but the more armies we have in game the more scenarios we can make and the more toys to play with as for requests definity scar-h scar-h and a well modeled l85a1 good work

Download the Six Sense mod, they got atleast 5 different hk416's, aswell as loads of other weapons.

Six sense? I know theres a sixth sense mod, but from what I see there's no HK416s or any weapons, just SFX and editor addons. Searching shows nothing either.

hi all

i was at sarahni campaign with my photograph team, so i send you some pics of this conflict. wink_o.gif

here some police units in a counter-terror operation :

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299....MG]

here a spec ops sniper team in the same counter-terror operation :

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299....MG]

Thanks to nsx from BI forum, he make these screenshots

Great pics Cri - looking forward to your rifle pack!

@CRIONYK

Wow great Pic´s. very cool wink_o.gif

Are this pic´s from your comming spec4ce units huh.gif

on second pic, you can see it wink_o.gif. it's not real cpec4ce because i havent found a good reference picture. only commercial sample on biotech website. now my camo look like marpat but with spec4ce color biggrin_o.gif

Wow speedy reply smile_o.gif Thanks wink_o.gif

I think your camouflage pattern of both pic looks very good.

Here I found a Spec4ce pattern side. Klick The Metro pattern looks like your second pic smile_o.gif

I think thats because its meant to be the Metro camo. Looking great Crionyk... Keep up the good work biggrin_o.gif

Desert camo and sniper team with AWP - all from CRYONIK's pack wink_o.gif :

S4-1.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

R7.jpg

R8.jpg

R9.jpg

[personal experience]

Camo´ed IBA Vest´s tend to look shitty ingame, try lowering the opacity on ´em, or use light toned camos - e.g. Spec4ce Urban

[/personal experience]

On theses pics, there is LR300, HK417 sniper and awp sniper riffle

Quote[/b] ]Camo´ed IBA Vest´s tend to look shitty ingame, try lowering the opacity on ´em, or use light toned camos - e.g. Spec4ce Urban

so you mean that urban camo need camo iba but others like desert camo or woodland camo need a vest like a coyote brown one ? i'm not english origin speaker so it's confused me a little ^^