Sign in to follow this  
CRIONYK

CRIONYK's weapon pack and units

work is paused. i lost my grand-father last week...  confused_o.gif

My condolences. I just recently lost my father. Keep your head up and reflect on the time you were lucky enough to share with him. Take care.

My thoughts are with you & your family..So sorry for your loss, I too have lost my grandmother just 2 days ago, the circle of life is harsh, but you've got to keep going, I'm sure thats what they'd want.

My condolences

Mark XIII

thank you all, and all my feelings to you, Manzilla and Mark XIII

I'm terribly sorry to hear this Crionyk, you and your family have my condolences.

Take your time mate, there will be a good number of people still around eagerly anticipating your awesome work smile_o.gif

Cheers.

hello all

a new W.I.P screenshot :

gsfka2.th.jpg

left guy wears Spec4ce Metro vest plus TigerACU trouser. middle guy wears Spec4ce woodland vest plus TigerACU trouser and right guy wears Spec4ce Tiger Desert vest plus TigerACU trouser.

nener.gif

I am sry to hear about your loss, I lost my grandmother last september... but, those new models start looking awesome, maybe few more puches biggrin_o.gif

hi all i'm preparing to release my addons. i hope i could do it before friday wink_o.gif **i'm hunting lastest bugs biggrin_o.gif

hi all i'm preparing to release my addons. i hope i could do it before friday wink_o.gif **i'm hunting lastest bugs  biggrin_o.gif

I'm happy to hear you can finally get a "release" off your back. After 1yr+ of work it must be a relief, and a joy, for you. Thanks for the update, and most of all, thanks for all the time you've put into this.

I hope all is well and that times are getting better. Glad to see you back.

i just need mirrors and i can post links to my addons. Anyone knows where i could find it ?

anyone from armedassault.info, armaholic or others can contact me by pm ? i have a temporary ftp but it's a very slow sad_o.gif

Hope to see this up soon! I think if you post a temporary link (rapidshare or the like) on a thread in the Addons: Completed section, you will get offers for mirrors.