Sign in to follow this  
Highwayman-Ed

Multiple Controllers?

I've had a search around, and can't find anything relevant.

Is there any way to get ArmA to recognise more than 1 controller?

I have a Saitek X52 and Pro Flight pedals, but ArmA will not see the pedals. Does anyone know how I can get them seen by the game?

Hey i was wondering the same.. I actually have the exact same setup as you too. x52 and pro pedals. Flying choppers with a twist rudder totally hurts after a while, cause the twist spring of the X52 is pretty stiff compared to many other sticks..

Anyone know?

Check other posts. I have the setup and it works perfect.

Hint: Use the pro pedals software to set your left right keys/mouse.

Check other posts. I have the setup and it works perfect.

Hint: Use the pro pedals software to set your left right keys/mouse.

I did check other posts, but there werent many, and most of the posts were from people who were pissy cause there were no support for multiple controllers.

What did you mean about setting pedals to left rght keys/mouse? You bound your rudder pedals to keypresses? I really do need analog input for the rudder pedals to be of any use at all. if not, i could just as well use the twist on my stick or one of the hats if i want it to be non analog.

I think he means, map the rudder to the left/right mouse movement in ArmA, then map the rudder pedals to the mouse X axis in the SD6 profiler....

Nice tip, I'll try that!

Edit:

Works like a charm, thanks Punisher5555!

@Punisher5555 and Highwayman-Ed: thanks a million. Never knew it would be that easy! Works like a charm (glad the extra € finally working) thumbs-up.gif .