Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

XAM 1.3 Released

It basically rocks.. however I really miss the zoom.. and the "virtual" sight for M203/GP-25(30?) I miss to, as the fixed sights is next to useless (on the good side thought.. I blow myself up less now as I don't even bother with the m203..)

Try to shoot with AH-6 Little Bird (FFAR,MG). The M134 (MG) bullets have too many ricochets when they hit the ground. Would be nice if you can "train" the AI (Spotter) to call the coordinates/support(arty,air-strikes) even the coordinates for sniper too. smile_o.gif

Would somebody be so kind and rip the M107 shockwave script out of the .pbo´s and send it to me? I´d appreciate it!

Don´t have enough space to download the mod myself, so i´m kinda lost without you guys..

Not enough space on HD left?

HD`s are cheaper than ever this days, how can someone run out of space? huh.gif

Loose your job, pay all due´s out of your pocket, download almost every ArmA addon possible to put it on your pages ftp, throw away your DVD writer because it´s broken ... and you´re all set to see the world with my eyes.

You can`t imagine, how much worse my world looks like.

Anyways, HDD`s are very cheap atm, even for someone like me.

does anyone find it hard to point your barrel in the right direction before hitting the weapon optics key, i end up trying to look through a scope only to find i'm zoomed in on some house somewhere and by the time i find out where i'm looking i'm dead, this is especially annoying when using the m24, by the time you've managed to get the guy in your sights he's probably run behind a building or something.

Luv the mod guyz great work but i have a problem when ever someone fires a launcher or theres an explosion my fps drops to about 2 or 3. This happens if i am looking at the explosion or even if i am not??? Has anyone eles had this problem and do they know a fix for it?

Thanx Pile.

Great Work! Really enjoying it! Is there a readme File on how to setup the Mines, Use the Radio, how you can use your new gadgets in the mission editor?

What I don't like:

1.) Wacked out uniforms. ACU pattern for example looks like some sort of arctic camo.

2.) The same goes for the MARPAT. Certain aspects are wholly inaccurate.

3.) Pumping 4+ rounds into someone, watching them keep on going and going and going... it's like everyone is the Energizer bunny.

What I do like:

1.) The new sound effects.

2.) The new graphical effects.

3.) And the fact that my overall game preformance was boosted!

I was playing evolution singleplayer with this mod, but requesting a artillery/airstrike doesnt work, I get no response... sad_o.gif

You can`t imagine, how much worse my world looks like.

Anyways, HDD`s are very cheap atm, even for someone like me.

Let´s hug & cry together biggrin_o.gif

But my request still stands, i really need that script.

I also got a problem with this mod,i have done everything as the instrument infered,when i request the artillery,give the coordinates,the radio says the artillary strike will come later,and then nothing happened.

i just don't konw what is the problem,the artillery/airstrike doesnt work, I get no response...

i have gotten them to work in the editor thou it takes quite awhile for the strike to hit and the arty is always way off and as for the air strike he always seems to drop one bomb infront of the target and one behind it but never actually hit what im aiming at ie brdm2 it just ended with 2 craters infront and behind him

I also got a problem with this mod,i have done everything as the instrument infered,when i request the artillery,give the coordinates,the radio says the artillary strike will come later,and then nothing happened.

i just don't konw what is the problem,the artillery/airstrike doesnt work, I get no response...

Add a command and control stryker with AI's inside at less than 3km from your Hummer wink_o.gif

Why didnt the poor RACS engineers get a mine detector? Is there a way to give them one?

i got an error trying to install

Quote[/b] ] Cannot create the following file

C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\Uninstal.$$A

Anyone know how to fix this cause i really do not want to download it again

Add a command and control stryker with AI's inside at less than 3km from your Hummer wink_o.gif

yes,i did have put a command and control stryker near me on the map,everything runs normally except the coming artillery strike banghead.gif

Can some one help on this?

I've down loaded XAM3 but can't install it.

For some reason the exe wont install, shows me an error saying the "uninstall" file wont's install, then exits.

I am using Vista, would this have anything to do with it?

Can some one help on this?  

I've down loaded XAM3 but can't install it.

For some reason the exe wont install, shows me an error saying the "uninstall" file wont's install, then exits.

I am using Vista, would this have anything to do with it?

Running Vista?

The following was posted in the Armaholic.com forums.

Quote[/b] ]USEC-Kahuna :

UPDATE: I found out the problem. It specifically says to close all windows programs. If you are running vista make sure your windows defender and if you have hp personal assistant make sure to close that.

I cant confirm this myself since I dont use Vista, just thought it might help you.

How do I use the new features? I just pressed every key and cant seem to call up the radio in the UH60? Is there a key guide anywhere?

Fantastic mod by the way. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

How do I use the new features? I just pressed every key and cant seem to call up the radio in the UH60? Is there a key guide anywhere?

Fantastic mod by the way. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Not a key guide but an english manual real soon