Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

XAM 1.3 Released

To be able to call for air/arty support with an onboard radio (HMMV for example) add a command and control stryker at less than 5km.

The complete XAM manual will be translated soon.

Omg this mod rocks the sound and explosions are awesome yay.gif

Major respect to the creators of this fantastic weapons sounds to aircraft sounds wow amazing how much it changes the game. biggrin_o.gif

Loving the radio in UH60 also sweet. biggrin_o.gif

Any other notable features that justify the download? (I love in a country where we pay per the gig sad_o.gif )

I've seen the trailer and it does look very good.

WOW Very nice work on this mod I would like to say thank you guys that put all your time into this it is really awsome biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Any other notable features that justify the download? (I love in a country where we pay per the gig sad_o.gif )

Read through the first post, there you will the infos.

Edit:

If you download big files, use an download manager.

My download of this mod was interrupted several times.

Omg this mod rocks the sound and explosions are awesome yay.gif

Major respect to the creators of this fantastic weapons sounds to aircraft sounds wow amazing how much it changes the game. biggrin_o.gif

Loving the radio in UH60 also sweet. biggrin_o.gif

I havnt tried everything yet but im very impressed and worth the download. smile_o.gif

The sounds makes it much more atmospheric. smile_o.gif

This needs more mirrors before i download, way too slow on the downspeeds

But welldone on the mod, it looks great from what i've seen

I've uploaded it to my ftp. If it's not ok, I'll remove it - or you could just simply ask a mod that's on to edit my post.

*edit*

removed by isp

*/edit*

Thanks for that link Snake, downloading it now at 200kb/s.

As soon as I get it, I'll start uploading it to TotalArmA and provide a link.

That download link is perfect! Downloading now, thank you so much mate!!

Waiting to hear how this is....how's the ACU camo look, any good? It can't be better than Cam's.....or can it ?

DLing now... getting 150 KB/s and its taking 3 hours n 15 minutes... hopefully well worth the wait. I believe it will be though, WOOHOO

Geez...took me 2.5 hrs to download.  Download speed kept decreasing.

Will check it out though.

GD Mast

For those who didn't read the page 2 of the topic, there's a an alternative link on bit torrent, should be faster.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/813383

Snake1999, thanks for you participation wink_o.gif

You can also use "flashget" for the http mirror, it helps to increase speed.

Mininovas link works great, I´ll keep on seeding. And thx for the great mod

That's some funky ACU you've got going there. The vest is a tad green for my liking, but I'm sure you guys have been putting in a lot of work on this one, so congrats on the release. smile_o.gif

I like the ACU... how can I switch it for teh MARPAT though? I only have MARPAT guys for missions, and I dont like the camo as much as the ACU.

I've uploaded it to my ftp. If it's not ok, I'll remove it - or you could just simply ask a mod that's on to edit my post.

XAM 1.3 english.

(Location: sweden)

Bloody hell Snake - nice mirror!

I'm d/loading at 425kb! yay.gif

In UK here!

great mirror SOO FAST 1.84 MB/s and im in the US

400kb/s in slovenia. Great mirror i wish i had that speed as you have Chipper. smile_o.gif

Did anyone also got a flooded RPT ?

About 70k after start with only XAM1.3 used as MOD

=====================================================================

== d:\Games\ArmA\arma.exe

=====================================================================

Exe version: Tue Jun 05 18:19:33 2007

File bin\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 2387: '/CfgVehicles/XAM_mineAP1/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File bin\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 2399: '/CfgVehicles/XAM_mineAP2/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File bin\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 2412: '/CfgVehicles/XAM_mineAP3/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\a10\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 30: '/CfgVehicles/A10/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\a10\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 31: '/CfgVehicles/A10/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 344: '/CfgVehicles/AH1W/eventhandlers.engine': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 345: '/CfgVehicles/AH1W/eventhandlers.dammaged': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 346: '/CfgVehicles/AH1W/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 442: '/CfgVehicles/UH60MG/UserActions/Display_Music_Radio.statement': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 451: '/CfgVehicles/UH60MG/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 579: '/CfgVehicles/UH60/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 610: '/CfgVehicles/UH60Transport/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 612: '/CfgVehicles/UH60Transport/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 658: '/CfgVehicles/AH6/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1038: '/CfgVehicles/KA50/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File CA\air\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1213: '/CfgVehicles/Mi17_MG/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 125: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 127: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 129: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/eventhandlers.AnimChanged': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 131: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/eventhandlers.hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 133: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/eventhandlers.dammaged': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 135: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/eventhandlers.killed': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 251: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/UserActions/MineSensorStartWACU.condition': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\characters\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 261: '/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/UserActions/MineSensorStopWACU.condition': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 188: '/CfgVehicles/M1Abrams/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 189: '/CfgVehicles/M1Abrams/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 190: '/CfgVehicles/M1Abrams/eventhandlers.Hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 335: '/CfgVehicles/M113/eventhandlers.Hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 691: '/CfgVehicles/BMP2/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 692: '/CfgVehicles/BMP2/eventhandlers.Hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 885: '/CfgVehicles/T72/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 887: '/CfgVehicles/T72/eventhandlers.Hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1001: '/CfgVehicles/ZSU/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\tracked\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1002: '/CfgVehicles/ZSU/eventhandlers.Hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 232: '/CfgVehicles/HMMWV50/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 567: '/CfgVehicles/Truck5tMG/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 635: '/CfgVehicles/Truck5t/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 715: '/CfgVehicles/Truck5tReammo/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 854: '/CfgVehicles/Truck5tRefuel/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 935: '/CfgVehicles/StrykerBase/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1234: '/CfgVehicles/UAZMG/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1420: '/CfgVehicles/Ural/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1546: '/CfgVehicles/UralOpen/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1582: '/CfgVehicles/UralRepair/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1609: '/CfgVehicles/UralReammo/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1752: '/CfgVehicles/UralRefuel/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1773: '/CfgVehicles/UralCivil/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 1825: '/CfgVehicles/BRDM2/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 2009: '/CfgVehicles/SkodaBase/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 2402: '/CfgVehicles/Bus_city/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File ca\wheeled\CfgVehicles.hpp, line 2447: '/CfgVehicles/tractor/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_gavr\config.cpp, line 239: '/CfgVehicles/SLX_Woman_Soldier_Base/eventhandlers.fired': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_gavr\config.cpp, line 241: '/CfgVehicles/SLX_Woman_Soldier_Base/eventhandlers.init': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_gavr\config.cpp, line 243: '/CfgVehicles/SLX_Woman_Soldier_Base/eventhandlers.AnimChanged': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_gavr\config.cpp, line 245: '/CfgVehicles/SLX_Woman_Soldier_Base/eventhandlers.hit': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_gavr\config.cpp, line 247: '/CfgVehicles/SLX_Woman_Soldier_Base/eventhandlers.dammaged': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_gavr\config.cpp, line 249: '/CfgVehicles/SLX_Woman_Soldier_Base/eventhandlers.killed': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_infanterie\gps_commandant.hpp, line 831: '/ordinateur_commandant_M1A1/Btn_select_M256.onButtonClick': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_infanterie\gps_commandant.hpp, line 840: '/ordinateur_commandant_M1A1/Btn_select_M240.onButtonClick': Missing ';' at the end of line

File xam_markers\config.cpp, line 17: '/CfgMarkers/XAM_Point.name': Missing ';' at the end of line

Conflicting addon XAM_classes in 'xam_modules\', previous definition in 'xam_infanterie\'

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.cpp/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\anims\characters\config.cpp/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/

Come on guys, i have been seeding this for about 10 hours now, i have a share ratio at 20 and still only see 3 seeders and i see about 24 leachers i am uploading at all my bandwith atm 10-13 mB/sec.

So everybody consider try at least to have a shareratio at about 0.5 to 1, as lot of guys just hunger to get this mod.

I keep the seeding at full speed a couple of hours more before i go and start my server again and try this mod myself. But when the server go offline i start seeding again.

Come on guys, i have been seeding this for about 10 hours now, i have a share ratio at 20 and still only see 3 seeders and i see about 24 leachers i am uploading at all my bandwith atm 10-13 mB/sec.

So everybody consider try at least to have a shareratio at about 0.5 to 1, as lot of guys just hunger to get this mod.

I keep the seeding at full speed a couple of hours more before i go and start my server again and try this mod myself. But when the server go offline i start seeding again.

Just started the torrent now. Will let it seed when its done on my 10/10Mbit.

Downloading at 550kb/sec

Nice idea to call ground + air support! That should be on all main battle tanks like smoke (engine/covering). And there are few useful things more smile_o.gif

Have a look into arma.rpt

some little ; are missing

some warnings eg "no type entry inside class", "The shadow volume may not work well", "very small normal.."

Cannot load sound

There is an error message placing unit

Cannot load texture xam_gavrlf\111.paa

Overall an nice Mod that shows what can be done with good ideas but without new tools! Go on - this makes ArmA enjoyable too thumbs-up.gif

The torrent is on a good way now, I keep seeding @ 100ko/s

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3756514

Thanks "GeorgGearlos" for good job, also all the seeders wink_o.gif

Don't forget to try the official links first.

For technical problems and suggestions: please post on the official forum http://91.121.26.147/forumxtremarma/ (english community part) all the team will be there to answer you.