Sign in to follow this  
Jack-UK

Is Gamespy Down?

Hey all, just wondering whether anyone else can see the MP server list.. I get a few second pause, then a blank server list when i click Multiplayer or Refresh.

I have not changed any settings in terms of firewall/router etc and ive even renewed all the ports for ArmA to be open etc but still to no avail. Just wondering whether it is a gamespy problem or whether something wierd is going on on my PC :S

I get this from time to time. seems like the gamespy browser prob.

Yeah... but aparently some people are playing but i cant get the server list at all :| Wondering whether its just me or whether its many people

EDIT: as i finished typing the server list is back smile_o.gif

Mods feel free to close =)

The master browser in gamespy is down sometimes, atleast thats what happened when no servers showed up in americas army, so I quess its the same in arma.

oh and hitting the refresh button a couple of times, brings the servers up sometimes.

Yeah the servers havnt been showing in the list, shiity gamespy this doesnt help BIS 1 bit. wink_o.gif Comon Gamespy get it sorted man.

this thing has been going on for ages(at least 3 years when i started AA, common prob) u can't expect things to work flawessly.

It would be nice to have a message, like "gamespy master browser down" to not fool ppl to believe that they're HW is causing probs...