Sign in to follow this  
Sigma-6

Mopar Madness!

Sigma, can you please tell us the release date! smile_o.gif

I really hope you will release it this summer! wink_o.gif

Sigma, can you please tell us the release date! smile_o.gif

I really hope you will release it this summer! wink_o.gif

He won't say anything. He can see we so badly want them, now will just laugh at us while he drives around having fun on his own.

Any more screenshots or a video would be just as nice as a release date.

Make sure to give these baby's the muscle engine they deserve! I'll be driving these all OVER Sahrani!

Nice work. notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]He won't say anything. He can see we so badly want them, now will just laugh at us while he drives around having fun on his own.

Yeah. . . 'cause that's what I'm like, right?

Might I remind you that *this* is why developers and modders don't publish release dates. I'm no exception; and incidentally, it's not that fun to enjoy a half-finished addon with important features that don't work. Some of them *will* be released early (like the truck was) with a .9 version number without certain features, for open testing, and it will be soon.

I wonder, do people write things like that because they're projecting their own attitudes? I assure you, I'm not laughing at you, but I do resent the inference.

Chill and enjoy your break Sigma-6.

Ignore the forum newbies and shyt-stir-ers who obviously don't have anything better to do (like make their own addons).

I agree, half done addons are not nice. Take the NH-90 for example. Take your time because beautiful is best

biggrin_o.gif .... and we know your addons are both!

Hell yeah man! I love Sigma's addons. But, the number of posts does not mean we are noobs or anything. No offense really, but I can call myself active on the BIS boards, however my post number tells the opposite thing.

Peace

Quote[/b] ]He won't say anything. He can see we so badly want them, now will just laugh at us while he drives around having fun on his own.

Yeah. . . 'cause that's what I'm like, right?

Might I remind you that *this* is why developers and modders don't publish release dates. I'm no exception; and incidentally, it's not that fun to enjoy a half-finished addon with important features that don't work. Some of them *will* be released early (like the truck was) with a .9 version number without certain features, for open testing, and it will be soon.

I wonder, do people write things like that because they're projecting their own attitudes? I assure you, I'm not laughing at you, but I do resent the inference.

Sigma-6,

I did not mean to offend your or anything as what I said about you keeping the addon to yourself was just a joke. I think I didn't make it that clear in the post.

I understand you have other things to do in life and I appreciate the fact that you dedicate time to make addons. I've been helping script for a mod, aswell as create a few textures and models for it, and I know it isn't easy getting things right.

I understand you won't release it until its finished(ish) and have any bugs ironed out first. I just love looking at them in the screenshots though and was wondering if you had any previews of the other vehicles in the car park.

Thanks,

JasonO

Everyone asking for more cars and more features and at the same time asking for a release date !

'ol addonmakers motto

"will be released when its done"

edit:

Sigma won't be releasing these...look at his work!!!

He will be working for Bis soon

Quote[/b] ]Sigma won't be releasing these...look at his work!!!

He will be working for Bis soon

smile_o.gif

I wish. . .

They have my resume. . .

---------------------

Back on topic: Yes, there will be a release, of betas of only the Barracudas, very soon. In the pack there will be four Barracudas, one with a shaker hood, one with an AAR hood (the one in the pic,) one with the standard dual-scoop hood, and one with a stock flat hood. Each one will have a different paint job.

There will be bugs, but I figure an open test is a good idea, since I'm just one guy here. . . wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I just love looking at them in the screenshots though and was wondering if you had any previews of the other vehicles in the car park.

Well, in the Mack truck release thread there is a screen of the school bus, and in the ArmA photography thread there are a pair of shots Parvus took of the AAR 'Cuda. He's asked me to send him the betas of others for more shots, so I expect there will be more in that thread soon.

No offense taken. I mistook your meaning. Apologies.

hey sigma me nad a friend was testing the Mack truck and my friend was very impressed by arma graphics but disapointed that his sniper rifle could not penetrate the windows of the truck and kill me when i drived it tounge2.gif so plz will there be any update to the Mack truck or will it stay sniper proof? whistle.gif

I loved it when my friend shoot and shoot and when hitting windows and drivers are and not killing me i felt like i was playing Bf 2 in the mec armored cars and no rifle bullets could hurt me pistols.gif

Yes, there will be an update to the truck.

this sucks wasting very nice models on a game that does not properly simulate car physics. IMHO u should consider doing these cars for rfactor. i promise you that u will make a shitload of fans if you do this

if u would give me the models ill do the work and you will have full credits. i just need a 3ds file and textures. i can make some truely badass physics to. notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

well Sigma has his models on Turbosquid and is a featured 3d artist on there. We are quite lucky because to get the models of turbosquid will cost money.

hi think you can script some basic car physics for an addon, have to got the knowledges

and you can drive in arma so we need car

i tried rfactor given with the g25 ... not exeptional

for sigma take your time and make something great thats all

the developer is the only person who really enjoy a 100% finished addon because he knows how hard it was to create it

Hi, i don't gave any "sugestion" of "do me this car" or "do me this other",

but for paintjob ideas... or things like that, i think that this could

help a bit; i hope that it serves you, Sigma.

Historic Trans-Am

Let's C ya

hey sigma-6,

i know you are very busy with the cars and so on but i saw this car last night in a movie and i thought omg thats the cuda of sigma but a convertible

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411....MG]

... so are you planning to make this version of the cuda too???

greetings

btw awesome cars keep it up m8

Hi, don't take me wrong... this is just my opinion but... the convertibles

are for girls. A man's car.. will be a charger 69' RT/SS, a Firebird TA

73' TA or a damn pimp and fat Pontiac GTO Judge 74'; also could be

a nice and über pimp Hearse Deville PS 68' . Let's C ya

Hi, nice Cuda, but i think that the seats should be less tall and only

get until the driver/passenger's shoulders, and that the scoops should

be black, and that the rear wheels should be 2 inches more fat than

the front wheels (at least). But it looks very good anyway. Let'c C ya

Plymouth Cuda 70'

Nice specular map. One question, are those reflections I see?