Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Palestinians change attack strategy!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 20 2002,10:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (4ntifa @ Feb. 20 2002,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Arab nations first tried to destroy isreal, not keep it in check, not show the who is boss.. to DESTROY them.. and obviousley they got their asses handed to them.. and ever since they have been bitter for losing a war THEY started.. piss on em.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not surprised to see you show off your ignorance again. Get the facts straight:

http://www.electronicintifada.net/historicalmyths/index.html<span id='postcolor'>

I doubt that a source called electronicintifada and claiming to be "a resource for countering myth, distortion and spin from the israeli media war machine" can be even remotely reliable. Sorry, it's just another propoganda site.

What makes you believe they are telling the truth ?<span id='postcolor'>

Ummm, maybe the fact that the Israelis sure aren't? Seriously, I do take everything about Israel/Palestine with a grain of salt.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Feb. 20 2002,13:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IMHO the PA has just signed its death warrant. Before they were just murdering idiots now they are guerilla's. You cant wage a war against terrorists as easy as you can against guerilla's. If the Palestinians want their own state they better start acting more responsibly. They cant control the murderers which some ppl like to call "freedom fighters" so if they get their own state it will be at war the moment another attack on israeli civilians takes place. Then Israel will be in its fullest right to crush the murderous goons.<span id='postcolor'>

Murderous goons? They're propably part of the Axis of EVIL!!! <grin>

@4ntifa

You are trying to convince us that you are neutral on this one, but your own posts say otherwise...

"I'm not surprised to see you show off your ignorance again. Get the facts straight:

http://www.electronicintifada.net/historicalmyths/index.html"

These are your words. So you called Wobble ignorant and pointed at Palestinian web site as an ultimate resource to search for truth... Call yourself objective judge after that ?

Nice one there! I agree, slightly naive (or intentively evil) to post a palestinian-info-site as an "independant source of information".

"This is where you will find the truth!" Oh certainly! Must be a realy objective source

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 20 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@4ntifa

You are trying to convince us that you are neutral on this one, but your own posts say otherwise...

"I'm not surprised to see you show off your ignorance again. Get the facts straight:

http://www.electronicintifada.net/historicalmyths/index.html"

These are your words. So you called Wobble ignorant and pointed at Palestinian web site as an ultimate resource to search for truth... Call yourself objective judge after that ?<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't mean to imply that the site is an outlet of "objective information". I was referring to the myth of "Arabs attacking Israel", which is mostly bullshit (except Yom Kippur war). Electronic Intifada has great stuff on that subject, and unlike many pro-israeli sources, Electronic Intifada doesn't simply repeat it's statements until they start sounding like the truth, they actually base their stuff on external sources which they also mention in their articles.

I'm not saying the site is to be considered neutral, but if you check out the material it's a great deal more objective and "journalistic" than the site's name suggests.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 20 2002,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nice one there! I agree, slightly naive (or intentively evil) to post a palestinian-info-site as an "independant source of information".

"This is where you will find the truth!" Oh certainly! Must be a realy objective source<span id='postcolor'>

And you'd call for example US newpapers and cable TV an independent source of information? Zionist pressure groups continuously interfere with the US media and Israel spends hundreds of thousands of dollars employing US PR agencies to further their cause. A great deal of the pro-israeli stuff gets circulated in the world newsnets and ends up in all the western world's news. The news we get from Israel are very biased. Check out http://www.fair.org, they've got plenty of good media cricital articles on the subject. Given that I read mainstream newspapers and human rights groups' and Palestinian's articles, I guess I have a more balanced view into the matter than most people. Sure, my sympathy is with the Palestinians since they're the ones being oppressed, but I do my best to judge things as rationally as possible.

Me I get the dailymail for all the pro europe world truth they belive so strongly in. biggrin.gif