Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Palestinians change attack strategy!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Feb. 20 2002,01:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know how to fix the problem though,we get to know their woman,then we get real close to them and then we have sex with them.So we breed until we all look the same. <--just kidding smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WORLD WIDE ORGY! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! LETS GO FOR IT!!!!!!! SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone has to do something about aids though sad.gif

Are North Korea and South Korea even seperate countries anymore? and why are their speed skaters so good? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

LoL are you suggesting that we evict the whole of west germany 57 years after war?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope my original idea was to have put the Jews in Germany rather than Palestine but sticking them there some 75 years later does have a certain appeal about it.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmmm....would they all fit though?

And who gets to hold the nukes?

And lots of Jews back in Germany....economy in recession....nukes around....i dunno....sounds not that good tbh......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are North Korea and South Korea even seperate countries anymore? and why are their speed skaters so good?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

there were talks of a reunion, but then they saw what the German reunion did to germany's economy, and that put them off a bit.

what does that have to do with skaters?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

LoL are you suggesting that we evict the whole of west germany 57 years after war?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope my original idea was to have put the Jews in Germany rather than Palestine but sticking them there some 75 years later does have a certain appeal about it.<span id='postcolor'>

And lots of Jews back in Germany....economy in recession....nukes around....i dunno....sounds not that good tbh......<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the Germans could not control nukes certainly any nukes in German are not German controlled.

Tons of space for them left and who knows they might give the German economy a kick start with all the new skill labour that would be available.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

And lots of Jews back in Germany....economy in recession....nukes around....i dunno....sounds not that good tbh......<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the Germans could not control nukes certainly any nukes in German are not German controlled.

Tons of space for them left and who knows they might give the German economy a kick start with all the new skill labour that would be available.<span id='postcolor'>

No, I meant Israel's nukes. Does Germany get control over them, or do the Israelis keep them, or do they get chucked into the sea or summit?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Bibber @ Feb. 20 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"

Iran, Parthia, Persia-what a wonder of a land, and this nation evokes all that was. BTW, did you know that Iranians are in fact Zoroastrian(you can find more info about that in the Avesta or Nietzches books)

and not Islamic?

They had their own language (proto indo-european), their own culture, religion and system of society.

The name Iran itself derives the the word Aryan. Reza Shah Pahlevi changed it from Persia in 1935 because he was a nazi sympathyzer. Hitler too felt a kinship with the Iranians because of the Aryan connection.<span id='postcolor'>

A ludicrous and off-the-shelf remark to make here:

GREECE KICKED PERSIA's ARSE BIGTIME biggrin.gif

It is true! The marathon race thingy is based on this soldier from back then, we had just kicked Persia out of Greece at Marathon, and this soldier ran all the way from Marathon to Athens town centre and proclaimed "We won", then he fell over and died! And marathon is quite a fair bit away from Athens, about 43 km! I wouldn't wanna run that...<span id='postcolor'>

Greece always kicked arse when it comes to sport.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,02:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

no,i'm just saying maybe they could have gave a chuck of land to the israeli's way back when.Too late to do anything about it now,israel is stuck there just like the muslims they need to get along or we need to breed with their women(muslim women too).I like option 2 smile.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Bibber @ Feb. 20 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dr Bibber @ Feb. 20 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"

Iran, Parthia, Persia-what a wonder of a land, and this nation evokes all that was. BTW, did you know that Iranians are in fact Zoroastrian(you can find more info about that in the Avesta or Nietzches books)

and not Islamic?

They had their own language (proto indo-european), their own culture, religion and system of society.

The name Iran itself derives the the word Aryan. Reza Shah Pahlevi changed it from Persia in 1935 because he was a nazi sympathyzer. Hitler too felt a kinship with the Iranians because of the Aryan connection.<span id='postcolor'>

A ludicrous and off-the-shelf remark to make here:

GREECE KICKED PERSIA's ARSE BIGTIME biggrin.gif

It is true! The marathon race thingy is based on this soldier from back then, we had just kicked Persia out of Greece at Marathon, and this soldier ran all the way from Marathon to Athens town centre and proclaimed "We won", then he fell over and died! And marathon is quite a fair bit away from Athens, about 43 km! I wouldn't wanna run that...<span id='postcolor'>

Greece always kicked arse when it comes to sport.<span id='postcolor'>

war is not exactly a sport....is it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,01:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,01:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now about israel,west germany thing sounds good,maybe they should have.<span id='postcolor'>

Tons of space for them left and who knows they might give the German economy a kick start with all the new skill labour that would be available.<span id='postcolor'>

No, I meant Israel's nukes. Does Germany get control over them, or do the Israelis keep them, or do they get chucked into the sea or summit?<span id='postcolor'>

I duno they sell them off to the Palestinians or something.

"no,i'm just saying maybe they could have gave a chuck of land to the israeli's way back when.Too late to do anything about it now,israel is stuck there just like the muslims they need to get along or we need to breed with their women(muslim women too).I like option 2 . "

Israel belongs to nobody.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,01:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Jews should have really been given a chunk of west germany for there own land.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh they had it, but it was called "getho", and I understand why they had enough of this land. And believe me they had no other wishes than to leave the country (wasnt much to live there from anyway).

I can only tell you one thing. Whoever thinks that by discussing the "who is wrong and who is right" you only make things worse. At the beginning I realy was into this discussion, but by now I (please forgive me) I can only smile at the naivety of their politicians.

On the other hand we have the Representative Of The Isrealis Living In Germany telling us every weekend: Germany is a rassist country with a radical spirit! Maybe we are, but a conflict like this (even the worst Sausage-German would see that) cannot be solved with weapons! How then? Well I dont know, it is their problem, not mine, but what they are doing right now is provoking a war. THis war is not Isreal against Palestine, it is Israel against the Arab World. And once they have their war, I once again will say: "well, it is their problem, not mine"

(lets hope for peace and a bunch of smart diplomats on both sides)

you wannabe economist Germany is not in a "recession". Dont throw around with words you dont know. But look it up yourself if you dont know. Isnt it funny that somebody from poor Germany needs to teach you that?"

I personally don't care for the "territories". I vote : give them back to Pals, let them have a state of their own, build a 4-meters high wall between us, add some land mines and an electric fance. That's it. We don't see each other, we don't care about each other. No Pals entering Israel. Wanna come ? Take a VISA !!!! No work, no help, no nothing. We don't know you, you don't know us. That's how i would like to see it.

And about their new startegy : there are way too many factions in PA, i don't think thay'll keep that up for more then just a few weeks. But if by some miracle they do, well it's better for us, i would not have to worry about my mother, relatives and friends.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 20 2002,08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And about their new startegy : there are way too many factions in PA, i don't think thay'll keep that up for more then just a few weeks. But if by some miracle they do, well it's better for us, i would not have to worry about my mother, relatives and friends.<span id='postcolor'>

ehhh...What about that guy who was drunk and went of when mortars were fired upon him? The guy who ran to forrest w/ his machine gun and came back saying 'Couldn't find anyone.'? tounge.gif

He is a civilian for 5 years already ! biggrin.gif

We have all grown up and non of my friends serve by now...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Arab nations first tried to destroy isreal, not keep it in check, not show the who is boss.. to DESTROY them.. and obviousley they got their asses handed to them.. and ever since they have been bitter for losing a war THEY started.. piss on em.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not surprised to see you show off your ignorance again. Get the facts straight:

http://www.electronicintifada.net/historicalmyths/index.html

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 20 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Armourdave @ Feb. 20 2002,02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Are North Korea and South Korea even seperate countries anymore? and why are their speed skaters so good? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

there were talks of a reunion, but then they saw what the German reunion did to germany's economy, and that put them off a bit.

what does that have to do with skaters?<span id='postcolor'>

Since most western people are not sure of Korea's state, I'll give some news

1.Yes, they are separate countries.

2.S. Korea has good speed skaters

The (primary) reason why 2 KORs cannot unite is not because of economy, but because of political difference. Korean War left both sides disliking and distrust each other. upon til few yrs ago, they had small armed conflict once in a while. last one was 3yrs ago when both KOR's navy ships(M2s, or something like that) got into naval battle, ending with South's victory after they sunk North's ship and killing about 20 NKOR naval soldiers.

2yrs or so b4 that, a NKOR sub was stranded while returning from infiltration mission on SKOR's east coast. 20 or so NKOR were stranded, 11 crew members decided to kill them selves since they knew they couldn't make it back to NKOR with their ability, 9 or so specialy trained commandos were able to screw the whole SKOR's east coast for 3 months or so, resulting in deaths of 2 SKOR police, 12 or so SKOR troops in cluding 1 high ranking officer, and a paratrooper. one commando eventually made it to NKOR, rest shot down.

Germany did not have civil war, KOR did. So both sides hate each other. Issues of redemption for Korean war has hindered any reconciliation works.

and Wobble called NKOR communist countries. WRONG!

They are fascist country. They started out as a commie, but in 60's they developed their own version of fascist ideology named ju-che which means 'self-reliant'(works pretty well now that they are hungry, huh?'wink.gif.

recent stories from borders of NKOR and China suggest that there is some sort of captalist market system in place, despite not being recognized by the NKOR gov'ts.

The reason why SKOR has such a strong skaters is that they train a lot. You won't believe how these guys train.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Noone @ Feb. 20 2002,09:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He is a civilian for 5 years already !  biggrin.gif

We have all grown up and non of my friends serve by now...<span id='postcolor'>

daeng.....shouldda been kept in IDF for longer time so he can entertain others!!!! biggrin.gif

I love that story....but 2 b honest, you are not the guy I want in my squad, if I were a CO....how the heck did you make it through the years after so much trouble?!?!?!?

could it be that that guy whistled off your little alchohol drink on that hot day?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (4ntifa @ Feb. 20 2002,09:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 20 2002,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Arab nations first tried to destroy isreal, not keep it in check, not show the who is boss.. to DESTROY them..  and obviousley they got their asses handed to them..   and ever since they have been bitter for losing a war THEY started..  piss on em.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not surprised to see you show off your ignorance again. Get the facts straight:

http://www.electronicintifada.net/historicalmyths/index.html<span id='postcolor'>

I doubt that a source called electronicintifada and claiming to be "a resource for countering myth, distortion and spin from the israeli media war machine" can be even remotely reliable. Sorry, it's just another propoganda site.

What makes you believe they are telling the truth ?

"how the heck did you make it through the years after so much trouble?!?!?!?"

In Israel the army is not a volunteer one. You have to go there. So you have to try REALLY hard to get out. Even harder then i tried... biggrin.gif

"I doubt that a source called electronicintifada and claiming to be "a resource for countering myth, distortion and spin from the israeli media war machine" can be even remotely reliable. Sorry, it's just another propoganda site."

Just as believable as any Israeli website. Atleast to me who don't belong to either side. I doubt there are any neutral websites on the net without an agenda of their own.

IMHO the PA has just signed its death warrant. Before they were just murdering idiots now they are guerilla's. You cant wage a war against terrorists as easy as you can against guerilla's. If the Palestinians want their own state they better start acting more responsibly. They cant control the murderers which some ppl like to call "freedom fighters" so if they get their own state it will be at war the moment another attack on israeli civilians takes place. Then Israel will be in its fullest right to crush the murderous goons.

methinks the isreal/palestine fiasco is much like the northern ireland one, it will continue on for ever and never sort itself out.

sad but true =[