Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

That isnt really the prob but we lack the SLA models so we can keep our current work and just add a bit.

However sooner or later we will start from scratch but so far i have no modeller availeable.

If anyone is intrested he can offcourse contact me

That isnt really the prob but we lack the SLA models so we can keep our current work and just add a bit.

However sooner or later we will start from scratch but so far i have no modeller availeable.

If anyone is intrested he can offcourse contact me

I think that for SLA soldiers is used same base model as for US soldiers. Only equipment, helmet and AS map for face are different.

this RHS weapon pack is the only thing that still makes me want to play this early beta, released as a final product (ArmA). Great job! You guys are the saviors of this community!!

SLA soldier sample model with All texture & material specularity!

Thanks sir youre now my new hero ^^

You have the Especas one also by any chance?

@Maa

True but before we remodel the stuff i rather use the things i already textured before.

Check your PM, please, Steve. Got some stuff for sending. smile_o.gif

RHS1.jpg

RHS2.jpg

RHS3.jpg

RHS4.jpg

RHS5.jpg

NB. My first ever attempt at doing that whole parts-join-thingy. Look how crap the side is!

Oh, and mods, one part of that is 102kb - please let it slide this time!

The tenk skin. Will u relise them in new pakc or is for personal use?

I will love to see thet weat the solders. Its looking great. Just keep up the good work.

Well add reskinned vehicles as Bonus for the release of Version 2.

Unfortunatly i have to delay it a little ( soem last minute changes ) but i think around beginnign of next week is realistic.

its torture.... tounge2.gif See this screens and cant download this piece of art and play... Lets go dudes release... releeeease biggrin_o.gif

Man, that just made me cry. I look forward to checking these out. Now, I hope someone will make a replacement pack for these reskins. Thanks for all the work you guys have put into this new version.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the weapons in V1 to the missions I'm playing.(for personal use only) I've still never been able to use the v1 weapons in game. Except in the editor and Armory. I wish someone would make a weapons replacement pack(if possible) or make some SP missions that use them, all of them. I've been dying to use the black AK with the blue tape in any of the mission/campaigns I play. If some one could PM a tutorial on this kind of edit or tell me where to find the info. There's got to be a way that someone with no editing experience can change the default weapons in a mission to the v1 weapons, and of course v2 when it's released

^ agreed, I suck at making missions.

Are there any fan made SP missions I can play with these weapons?.

So far I have just been making target ranges and such playing around with them.

I cannot figure out the scripts aspects ect. nore do I have the time too.

i would be making missions.

But no one barely EVER uses the beautifull addons in MP...

it makes me sad!

confused_o.gif

I don't play MP. As far as SP, I'll use what ever the mission calls for. I dl everything. I wish I knew how to edit the mission ammoboxs and throw these weapons in there sad_o.gif

The pictures of the weapon pack on P.29 are down, I went to link them to a friend, but they arent there any more. Thought I should let you know...

thanks, i think we fix that later.

Btw release candidate pack was sent out to a few people if they dont spot bugs then the release is ready for the next week.

Btw, anyone has a really good text about the Russian Naval infantry and the VDV that we can use as description in the gallery?

Atm we use the wikipedia entry but i would prefer something more decent and informative to make everything perfect.

Just some text that sums them up, setup, task etc.

I don't play MP. As far as SP, I'll use what ever the mission calls for. I dl everything. I wish I knew how to edit the mission ammoboxs and throw these weapons in there  sad_o.gif

Use the program ArmAUNPBO to extract the mission files into all their seperate files then put the mission file in your ARMA folder in documents and settings.

That is where your editor made missions and screenshots ect. go.

So put the extracted mission folder with all the mission files in it, inside the folder labeled missions and then you can load it in the editor and put the RHSammobox in their for you to use.

Look for the Soldier on the map that has a red or pink circle around it and that is the player then just put the ammo box in front of him.

I love playing the missions with the AKM.

^ agreed, I suck at making missions.

Are there any fan made SP missions I can play with these weapons?.

So far I have just been making target ranges and such playing around with them.

I cannot figure out the scripts aspects ect. nore do I have the time too.

Manzilla & TristanYockell;

The "replacement" packs are what you need.

They will replace all the BIS standard SLA units in your missions/campaign with either the Marines or VDV (including the weapons), depending on which replacement pack you choose. (you can only use one at a time)

Marines Replacement file by William1

VDV Replacement file by William1