Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

heh v.2 ain't released yet and I'm already eager for v.3. You guys rock.

Btw, any volunteer that would like to make a russian version of the readme?

Glad you guys are on the finish line, take your time and catch the last bugs remaining smile_o.gif  A couple of bugs in the readme:

4:

Quote[/b] ]A good choice for CQB would be the AKM-S since it's fast, light and has a good rate of fire, however don't use it for large distance firefights since the recoil is a lot higher than it's procedures models ie: AK-74.

Did you mean something like "future variants"? Also it's its, not it's smile_o.gif

5:

Quote[/b] ]since we feel it's our responsability towards you to don't compromise your ARMA game.

"Not to" or "to not" smile_o.gif

9:amount smile_o.gif

ps Are you sure a russian readme is needed? Few people read it, and those who do usually have some knowledge of English smile_o.gif

All fixed, ty again, please keep it coming biggrin_o.gif

About the read me, well... we are making the Russian Army, I think it would be nice to deliver a readme in Russian specially for a question of respect and friendship smile_o.gif

wish I could help, but my russian si VERY VERY basic. I can barely put phrases together. sad_o.gif

Well... if you wanna help, Steve (Shadow NX) will send you the final readme version later  smile_o.gif

Standart = standard(I think you mean to say, although standart is a word it has to do with metalurgy.)

procedure: I think you mean predecessor(i.e earlier version)

Simply GREAT JOB! AMAZING!

You make ARMA wonderful! For RACS I use your RACS Skaven!

For OPFOR I use your job too...

Maybe a day...I'll convert BLUFOR in your jobs too!

Or can't wait for a total conversion of BIS weapons with your weapons from CS, RHS,...!

COOOOOL! GREAT!

hey guys. well it sounds amazing, cant wait for the release..

but onething, cant u just give us a hint about the vehicles that are going to be released in V.3 ? inlove.gif

Good job out there.I just don't like the fact that in most games the make the US soldiers lifelike with all modern uniforms and technics and stuff,but the russians are outdated and not the same as in real life.But thanks to this addon it's far more enjoyable to play when both sides are realistic.Thanks.

Quote[/b] ]but onething, cant u just give us a hint about the vehicles that are going to be released in V.3 ? inlove.gif

Too soon Xira, we will update you later, but now we focus on Vr.2 wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Good job out there.I just don't like the fact that in most games the make the US soldiers lifelike with all modern uniforms and technics and stuff,but the russians are outdated and not the same as in real life.But thanks to this addon it's far more enjoyable to play when both sides are realistic.Thanks.

Giving the East side a chance to fight back versus the Racs or whatever was one of our goals, I think we did it.

The release day is very close but don't ask how close or Steve will stress biggrin_o.gif

Ty all for your continuous support and dedication, we are doing this for you we hope you like them as much as we do smile_o.gif

alright mate, thanx alot for this great work.. u realy deserve so much credit.. u really added something special to Arma, especially to the east side..regards

I count the minutes to take min RPK-74 and put some enemies in my sight pistols.gif

Congrats mates !!

Skaven... parabéns por mais esta obra de arte wink_o.gif

Dudes I cannot wait any more whistle.gif

I think release will be after release of Queen Gambit smile_o.gif

If Queens Gambit is released around next week then you may be right

well or u can just release them like before queens gambit xmas_o.gifbanghead.gif

Or you just read my sentence again and think about it some more smile_o.gif

So QG comes next Week?

Wow now I will tell everybody! yay.gif

Hihi xmas_o.gif

Ok, couldn´t resist. But im really looking forward for your release next week.

As sual some things need to be changed in the last minute especially as i was dumb enough to give a rough release date again.

But we try our best to get this thing out this week as promised.

Personally i would love to wait for Queens Gambit cause i need the Rebel model with the wool cap but i think that would be a bit over the edge to ait so long only for that one model ^^

Now that O2 is out, will it be possible to start importing the OFP soldier models into ArmA?

Possible yes but how odd would that look compared to the ArmA models? :/

But as long as we dont have a modeller for soldiers that discussion is useless anyway and so far it doesnt seem as Laser is able to have his comeback due to heavy RL workload.

Yeah that would seem...totally daft? as for reference reasons sure but damn they'd stick out like pacman in crysis.