Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

Quote[/b] ]VDV finished. Moving onto modern Navals.

Perfect Cam, ty wink_o.gif

The naval ones but like i said i think i made me one from others that looks spot on  smile_o.gif

But if you have info on newest patches its offcourse always welcome, maybe we can use it for other units.

They didn't get the new patches yet, so they wear the patches this way:

RIGHT (NAVY)

LEFT (Northern Fleet)

LEFT (Black sea Fleet)

LEFT (Baltic Fleet)

LEFT (general for all)

New Pics from "Peace Mission 2007"

Peace Mission 2007 picture gallery

...you may have a look at patches too:

Russia's airborne force

hope i could help smile_o.gif

i would prefer those "gerneral" standard patches...this special fleet patches imho are too custom-built.

Or you gonna make some creative special-custom fleet patches for "Russia-Sahrani-Forces"? wink_o.gif

Nice work here guys, and Shadow NX, maybe you should clean your inbox sometimes wink_o.gif

Well i doubt that we can make it that detailled ( plus he sports early 90s or more late 80s gear on the pic ) but i would already be happy with some new LBV and a Bandana on the Spetsnaz as im not a fan of the boonie Sniper model.

Somehow i think it can look very close to ArmA2s Spetsnaz model if i use my latest version of textures.

Yeah but i rahter have the BIS ones so i can use what i already made plus the Xam ones are nice but i think we can do better with the BIS ones.

TOOLS ARE HERE no more SLA with russian outfits biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif o2 and map tools have release canidates finally

dont be too happy as we only have one US soldier model that is mapped so far :/

But heres a little teaser of our latest work that may show you that we also can achive a very nice effect only with new skins and new normals:

rpg27oq7.jpg

The launcher is still wip.

dont be too happy as we only have one US soldier model that is mapped so far :/

But heres a little teaser of our latest work that may show you that we also can achive a very nice effect only with new skins and new normals:

rpg27oq7.jpg

The launcher is still wip.

ya but ya know its a start lol atleast shows that they are actually gonna release this stuff

KLMK marines are done, more or less. And I found a way to fix the shitty vest normal map problems we were having, too. biggrin_o.gif

Get one of you blokes on MSN tonight and I'll send them. They need to be reconfigged.

When I see a big fat RPG-29 Vampire, then I will cream my pants!!!

LOL!

Great job guys!!! I'm very excited about the new tools and all the great things your team will accomplish with them. Now I just gotta get the LoBo mod on these tools and putting out good stuff.

Keep up the great work on these Russian addons!!!! Also don't forget to work on custom Russian voices for these guys!

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Ya gotta love the maple leafs all over that launcher.

Looks good. thumbs-up.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Hey according to Skaven thats: "What a gay tube with flowers on it?"

rofl.gif

I served the army for some years (25) and I made many drills with Russians, I must say I never saw any leafs on any type of RPGs so I understand why Skaven calls it the gay tube.

Those rpgs are ugly tubes not beautiful.

Anyway, good luck for this amazing MOD.

The next one, well you also never saw a RPG with soem camo splats on it?

Like Helmets i think sometimes russians make some yellow / brownish spots on the for camo purpose and in my case they had some leaf shapes and used them for spraying them... i mean its not that unreal.

However im aware that again this is a huge offense against any russian but if im not allowed to use the slightest bit of creativity i dont need to do this.

Also funny that some other mods did it like that and noone really cared.

AND if i show you the texture it had before you will take my gay tube within a sec...

Also the RPOs are one shot weapons aswell and still are often camouflaged

rpo1fu3.th.jpg

rpo4wm7.th.jpg

Doesn't matter much to me really, if you like the leafs let them stay. But I find it very hard to believe that the Russian Army would ever waste time paiting leafs on a disposable RPG be sure those tubes only have a green paint on them and it looks bad.

That weapon is ment to be accurate, fast to deploy and disposed imediattely after it, so it's kind of funny to see it painted with leafs.

But I don't see it offensive in any way, this is a game if you like the leafs well keep them, who cares really?

Edit: Where did you find those pictures from? Probably from an RPG selling company I bet? They must make it look good you know?

As I told you, in reality,so on the field they don't use it, I can say for sure than if I saw a cammouflaged RPG in 100 it would be much, but hey no point in arguing if you like it keep it.