Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

Skaven!

Please look again at picture from ramb0z post.

There is a cover with ventilation holes over barrel, not a "fat" barrel.

Some small changes on the barrel and should be almost ready.

Yes I know biggrin_o.gif

*drools*

Not often I do that over weapons and such, but....ooooh yeah, especially that (uhm? PKM?) on top with the (Uhm? PSO-1?) sight looks...sooo excellent. biggrin_o.gif Give it to us!

And also, go back to making choppers and vehicles for your mercenaries, quick now, doubletime! Hut hut hut! (no pressure, of course)

Great work!

Regards,

Wolfrug

Its a Pecheneg ( Kinda modernized PKM ), key differences are the new carrying handle and a self cooling barrel that ( in difference to the PKM ) isnt exchangeable, most of it is PKM parts though.

Another intresting thing is that the weapon has a barrel setup that helps cooling so less hot air will rise up blurring the gunners s view.

The scope is a 1p29 that is kind of a copy from a british scope with a aiming "needle" in the scope, it fits on nearly all russian weaposn with the mounting rail.

Looks and works very well in our pack, i even prefer it over the pso-1 and other scopes.

@Peter_13

Thanks for the info, so i guess the barrel is as slim as before but the outside one is just a cylindric hull that allows the hot air to cool off?

@NoRailgunner

I think Partizan will do fine so i dont think i really need to do the Sumrak

@Dr.Rebus

Been thinking of that too, maybe we really offer pbos with only different camo.

@Skaven

Exellent work my friend, as always smile_o.gif

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]I think Partizan will do fine so i dont think i really need to do the Sumrak

If that ^^ means that you gonna do the RNI in Partizan camo and

with a woodland camo vest; i'll marry you Shadow. Let's C ya

I think it rather means that i dont plan to do it at all cause we already have a pattern that is close to this one which is Partizan.

Im just happy to see the Russians get more modern equipment to fight back with (for gameplay) where as the US is always modern SF vs some 1985 Russian/eastern style country.

A lot better now I think smile_o.gif

Some small changes on the barrel and should be almost ready.

Pech.jpg

hmm the guns looks good (except the previous mentioned barrel issue) and the scope looks good but when u put them together you can see the differences in coloring they just look off would it be possible to go back to the scope and possible tone its color to match your gun more not change its color but it looks (pardon the expression its the best example i have) photoshoped lol then of course it is not completed so god knows if all u did is just place the model over it as a short term way to show them together :P just a suggestion if you are already on it then nvm and good work ^^ another weapons for my 100+ arsenal (repeats counted of course)

Yes it doesnt match and its intended to look like that, the 1p29s are most of the time grey and all pics of issued ones ive seen showed grey ones.

1p29onaksjm1.jpg

The 1P29 is indeed quite lightly coloured:

DSC04784-1.jpg

Very good work.

For the Pecheneg, can you modify the grip ("la crosse") and create a NV scope?

If it would make sense to have a nv scope in ArmA we would add it, unfortunatly that doesnt work so i dont see why we would add us the extra work for it.

If it would make sense to have a nv scope in ArmA we would add it, unfortunatly that doesnt work so i dont see why we would add us the extra work for it.

*cough* Mapfact AH64 FLIR *cough*

That pecheneg looks awesome absoloutely great... Am well looking forward to pack 2

not what i meant guys didnt mean to change the color it just seems like you guys used different color pallets example all orignal bis equipment despite different colors all seem to go along together but place a bis sla and rhs unit next to one another and you can tell the entire color scheme isnt the same hmm i cant really put this into words but it doesnt have to do with the real color just like the shader for it or something idk im a programmer not a modeler best ive ever made is an ugly looking plane :P

not what i meant guys didnt mean to change the color it just seems like you guys used different color pallets example all orignal bis equipment despite different colors all seem to go along together but place a bis sla and rhs unit next to one another and you can tell the entire color scheme isnt the same hmm i cant really put this into words but it doesnt have to do with the real color just like the shader for it or something idk im a programmer not a modeler best ive ever made is an ugly looking plane :P

Don´t know what your problem is, in reallife you can put 1000 unfiorms, 1000 guns, 1000 aples..... together and you will not find 1 looking like the other. I prefer Variety over those Clonesoldiers where everything looks the same.

Quote[/b] ]but place a bis sla and rhs unit next to one another and you can tell the entire color scheme isnt the same

Mmh isn´t exactly this the goal of every Addonmaker? Why doing an Addon when it not looks different than the original ones huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]not what i meant guys didnt mean to change the color it just seems like you guys used different color pallets example all orignal bis equipment despite different colors all seem to go along together but place a bis sla and rhs unit next to one another and you can tell the entire color scheme isnt the same hmm i cant really put this into words but it doesnt have to do with the real color just like the shader for it or something idk im a programmer not a modeler best ive ever made is an ugly looking plane :P

I understand what you mean, indeed our soldiers are different than BIS ones, the same happens to the weapons in color, but... this is a MOD that's the idea manberries, that's why you even have replacement packs smile_o.gif

I understand what you mean, indeed our soldiers are different than BIS ones, the same happens to the weapons in color, but... this is a MOD that's the idea manberries, that's why you even have replacement packs smile_o.gif

yep see bionic he gets what i mean try to keep settled down all i was asking is if it could be helped it seems that the answer is no and im fine with it was just a suggestion and question at best the other 3 posts afterwards were me repeatedly trying to get across the idea that seemed to be extremly hard to express in words as i said before im not a modeler but i know a few things and figured maybe it was possible to use a light gray that came from the same color scheme as the rest of the weapon...moving on are there any plans to make new tanks as the tools are released and if so which ones personally i would like to see changes to the t-72's to the latest version out there (which is actually stronger than the t80U which is a shocker) t-90s and depending if the time frame for this mod is near future even the black eagle

Quote[/b] ]yep see bionic he gets what i mean try to keep settled down all i was asking is if it could be helped it seems that the answer is no and im fine with it was just a suggestion and question at best the other 3 posts afterwards were me repeatedly trying to get across the idea that seemed to be extremly hard to express in words

No worries, we all have a big language bridge here, I'm Portuguese, Shadow NX is German, Kenji is Japanese, FW200 dutch... so no worries mate. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ].moving on are there any plans to make new tanks as the tools are released and if so which ones personally i would like to see changes to the t-72's to the latest version out there (which is actually stronger than the t80U which is a shocker) t-90s and depending if the time frame for this mod is near future even the black eagle

We have lots of vehicles planned, maybe not for version 2 but... expect surprises wink_o.gif

EXACTLY what i wanted to hear skaven biggrin_o.gif and ya im american and speak a little russian german and japanese but am not the best at english lol doesnt make this any easier ahh so this is how to achieve world peace gaming communities :P see iraq had no computers thats why its soo violent lmao

Skaven, you continue to amaze us all biggrin_o.gif You should make an AS VAL too, almost identical to the Vintorez, just a different grip and stock.