Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

I see some from time to time, but I can't point you the ones I play since I play mostly with beta testers to test our work in MP so... confused_o.gif

I will see what I can do to try and fix this for Vr2.

Someone make a cool coop and i gladly join the MP experience smile_o.gif

Or maybe i should just have played the missions posted last pages?

Guess i really should try ArmAs MP mod... been a while.

If it´s gonna happen today pls drop me a line on icq .. been looking for a good game of MP for some time now smile_o.gif

It will be hard to play with them now Steve, our current version is away too different than theirs, if we by hazard choose a weapon they don't have it's KABUUM to desktop  smile_o.gif

Download the released verion and replace it, if you intend to play MP in the public servers biggrin_o.gif

Once Vr2 is out we'ra all gonna play some cool MP missions, this way you guys have the chance to kill the addon and the addon maker at the same time. biggrin_o.gif

FlyinnBullets you think you can make a two side MP mission?

Like an assault and defend mission?

How about uploading the current and hand it out to the testers? wink_o.gif

I've done that already, I send them a new version 3 times a week but I need the soldiers to make a full time test tounge2.gif

Some things can't be described by words, this is what Bionic sent me yesterday smile_o.gif

Bionic1.jpg

That is one amazing piece of work there, great job Bionic!

notworthy.gif

can you post a pic of v2 units? The suspense is killing me goodnight.gif

no animations for ArmA arent possible without the tools to my knowledge, even for OFP that wasnt easy and afaik could only be done with non official tools, also i guess in ArmA we still have the old OFP prob to not be able to bind anims to a weapon so every unit could hold them correctly :/

hmm thats a bummer wish they would of made it with a completely new engine *sigh* guess we will have to wait till game 2 for that and god knows if that will even have it and god knows what it will be like the modders around here should just all get together and make your own game :P

These police units would surely go well with the current models but i think i pass cause i think we violated these few models too much already.

Anyway, heres a question:

Would you like to see this camo on the marines?

ussrfrontvp7.jpg

Also ive been thinking about it as additional camo variant but that depends on what Cameron and Skaven say.

I say change it, we already have one unit using the flora cammo, this way we give a lot more variation to our units.

Cam what do yo have to say?

That's an awesome cam,

But perhaps as a (wishful) request, can you make a version where the guys aren't Russian (SLA, or some generic uniform)

There's always a need for more bad guys to shoot, and now the Russians are the West's friends inlove.gif Times have changed, I don't like to shoot Russians! inlove.gif

Been thinking of a reskinned SLA troop pack but like i said i feel like i used these hand full of models too much already.

If i make it then i guess in that naval camo and maybe some bright VSR for the south.

I know what you mean Sir - but I don't think the 'joe average' ArmA player (like me) is sick of the models.

Let's face it - they're only in the sights for about 2-3 seconds, I don't think most people mind if a pouch is always in the same place or all the guys have the same helmet.

Obviously, it's your call - I know the pros (like you and Skaven) are are waiting for the tools - but the noobs like me, don't care who we shoot at!

And, with no disrespect to our Russian friends, I think that cam would make a cool enemy cam! pistols.gif Just my 2c mate wink_o.gif

Cheers Shadow

Stew

Hi, i don't know if what i gonna say is stupid or not, but i'll say it

anyway... how about that Partizan camo for the RNI units and a

vest in woodland (whatever) camo?, instead that black vest?. Let's C ya

That's a really cool camo, I'd love to see it on the marines.

A lot better now I think smile_o.gif

Some small changes on the barrel and should be almost ready.

Pech.jpg

pleaaaase units in KLMK camo...or different pbos for choose which camo put ingame... notworthy.gif

thinking about what kind of camo fit well into sahrani/rahmadi terrain...

sumrak (KLMK)? without patches biggrin_o.gif !!!

sumrak1.jpg

And, with no disrespect to our Russian friends, I think that cam would make a cool enemy cam!

stewy, have you ever considered actually playing as Russians? wink_o.gif

I think the Russians might say the same about ACU pistols.gif

*drools*

Not often I do that over weapons and such, but....ooooh yeah, especially that (uhm? PKM?) on top with the (Uhm? PSO-1?) sight looks...sooo excellent. biggrin_o.gif Give it to us!

And also, go back to making choppers and vehicles for your mercenaries, quick now, doubletime! Hut hut hut! (no pressure, of course)

Great work!

Regards,

Wolfrug