Sign in to follow this  
Soul Catcher

Desert US Weapons Pack

BSF STUDIOS proudly present all of lennard's re-textured M4's and M107's  in one stand-alone addon. These weapons will not replace any default weapon in the game, they can be found in "Lennards weapon crate" in the editor under the Empty\Ammo class with all the other ammo & weapon crates.

any screenshots and mirrors are greatly appreciated.

download link (7 days only)

Armaholic Mirror

Armed Assault Zone Mirror

<a href="ftp//www.armedassault.info/armad/addons/Desert_US_Wep_Pack_v0.1.zip" target="_blank">Armed Assault Info Mirror</a>

Some screenshots, thanks to Da Rat  smile_o.gif

Desweps1s.jpg

bigger

Desweps2s.jpg

bigger

Thank you for all links and thanks to Imutep fo the screenshots  thumbs-up.gif

It's awesome - the cammo M107 is especially cool!

Will the M4s get the cammo treatment too one day? That would be incredibly cool!

Thanks guys - great repaint! pistols.gif

Doesn't seem to work using ArmA launcher and the @folder method huh.gif

@nikoo - i dont use ArmA Launcher (never have) so i never tested it using that but it does work in a modfolder because thats how i use it (tested it in arma/addons folder aswell, no probs). no offence ment but did you look at the readme?

Has anyone else had similar problems?

I use the launcher... They appear in the Armory. But the don't replace the weapons during gameplay. Are they suppose to? If so I didn't know that. I knew your original(pre-addon) version was supposed to but I never got it to work. And nobody replied to my numerous posts about that either. I just started using the launcher a day or so before you released the addon version.

they do not replace any default weapon in-game, all the weapons can be found in the editor under the Empty\ammo class, in a weapon crate named "Lennards weapon crate". readme's are there for a reason  banghead.gif .lol

The readme wasn't there. I just downloaded again and I got it now. So in effect the Readme wasn't there

they do not replace any default weapon in-game

This is not mentionned in the README, therefore I thought having selected the addon in ArmA Launcher would have replace the default weapons.

icon_rolleyes.gif

But nice job anyway smile_o.gif

ok fair enuff  tounge2.gif , i could've made the readme a bit more detailed i suppose, my bad  biggrin_o.gif . edited first post to try cut down on the confusion.

hi guys,

Thanks for the comments all notworthy.gif

Lennard.