Sign in to follow this  
hedcrusha

Independent NewView+Crosshair+healthbar

Hi big update to my newview as the old one used the bin.pbo for it to work. With alot of help from Colonel Sanders Lite as he helped me get it to use its own config file as well as the healthbar and crosshair so you can use what you want. And should aslo be compatible with future updates.

Here you go: http://rapidshare.com/files/44003988/NewView.rar.html

Enjoy!

We're getting closer to it! Now add tags and it is perfectly conform to the usual addon standards. smile_o.gif

I wish it had a readme.txt as this is the first time I have downloaded your work.

I've seen screen shots of the NewView and the Healthbar, but can you explain what the alternate crosshair does?

im releasing a 3rd version soon with more views. The cross hair just chages the default bis crosshair to a dot.

I just want to bump this to get it mirrored on the websites. This is the "most recent" version but I don't think it was noticed last July.

I believe Armaholic, .info, etc. have the last version that used a bin.pbo/Dta folder combo for the view and health bar. This version has 3 .pbo's for the AddOns folder and they work independently as well.

I'm at work so i can't try them.

Anyways it's an small download so you could try it yourself in 1-2 minutes.

Pics please.

EDIT: just found the old thread, maybe put pics in here too.

Hmmm question : I know in 1.12-1.14 there an issue caused by changing the FOV, in map or briefing, all clickable links are slightly off their real position.

Is this issue fixed with this version ?

Will try it tonight. Thank you !

Malick

good job wink_o.gif  i like this health bar because i use it for my zombie mod for see a zombies damage and see a recorver health with my first aid kit congratulation for this pbo in addons directories he d'ont modifiate a original bin files  notworthy.gif

Here are two pics, one normal and one zoomed in:

3-newview_01.jpg

3-newview_02.jpg

Looks good man, i suppose just seeing the head and above is better than having to bother looking at the torso etc.. waste of viewing space. Good job wink_o.gif

Hmmm question : I know in 1.12-1.14 there an issue caused by changing the FOV, in map or briefing, all clickable links are slightly off their real position.

Is this issue fixed with this version ?

Will try it tonight. Thank you !

Malick

Clickable links seems fine to me. At least I've never noticed any problems. Take that for what it's worth. biggrin_o.gif

If anyone has any questions or bugs, it may be best to send hedcrusha a PM. I've only seen his name in the forums a handful of times since last fall, so it may be possible he won't see the thread if he doesn't check this section while it's active again. This is purely just a guess on my part but I wanted to make this suggestion. I'd hate to see your inquiries go unanswered. I've always been fond of this pack, I probably should have done this bump last August when I noticed the old version is still on all the sites. My apologies to all!

Thanks again hedcrusha, I'm still using this little gem.

The only thing I wish is that the dot cross-hair worked in SLX Mod. There might be a way to get it working, but I'm unaware what to do if it's possible.