Sign in to follow this  
SpaceAlex

Which ofp site is the best.

Operation Flashpoint Arena, Operation Flashpoint Arena, Operation Flashpoint Arena, Operation Flashpoint Arena is the best, is the best, is the best, is the best biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Zero1 @ Feb. 19 2002,21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and you forgot Operation Flashpoint War<span id='postcolor'>

Blah, that site isn't so good.

Anyway, i can't write more than 10 answers.

I am Webmaster for Operation Flashpoint War and it will be up sone with a new design a up/downloading-center for missions (like on FlashpointArena) and a Forum a Top 100 Site and mabe a up/downloading-center for addons

OK so why was Avons missed off the list?

Null vote until that is corrected and we can see the real picture.

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ufo_hk @ Feb. 20 2002,00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OK so why was Avons missed off the list?

Null vote until that is corrected and we can see the real picture.

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think it was missed to give the other a fair chance or he just does not like her constant site advertising.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,02:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it was missed to give the other a fair chance ............<span id='postcolor'>

Fair reasoning.

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 20 2002,03:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think it was missed to give the other a fair chance or he just does not like her constant site advertising.<span id='postcolor'>

Fair enough. I'll promote your site instead.

Which ofp site is the best? Well duh wink.gif

Among the ones on the list, I'd go for OFPN. (no brown-nosing intended, DnA hehe )

HEY! Where's @WAR ? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Feb. 20 2002,11:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Flashpointcenter.com rocks.<span id='postcolor'>

cow_slaughter.jpg

grief.gif

Murderer!!!!

Im gonna citate a song from South park....

Kyles mom is a bitch she is a big fat bitch she is the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. she is a stuupid bitch of those whoever was a bitch.....

m0000000000000000

Bovine p0\/\/3R will rule ya tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Feb. 20 2002,12:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bovine p0\/\/3R will rule ya tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

0501epidem_1.jpg

When I say jump, you jump!

acowdance.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Feb. 20 2002,13:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">u are one truly sick woman!<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry, must've been some British beef I ate recently.