Sign in to follow this  
-10thMT-Tack-Up

Is there a ArmA Huey

GranQ is working on one. Find the GranQ interview on sharaniradio yay.gif

CSJ is doing one that probaly will be released with Unsung, thats what I heard. So then need to wait for unsung.

I was thinking on converting the old sebnam huey, actually I have it ingame with two m60's, using skavens m60's. Its cool but the textures in the cockpit is way to low res and this for a guy like me that cares more about code then eye candy.

fishkoppf (not sure about spelling here.. ) is working on a huey, that is made for arma. I don't know what we can expect from this, but the wip pictures so far looks good.

Personaly I would love to help Eric M to make a huey, if he would make the model, or anyone else that is making a good model with only 1-2 textures so its "possible" to make correct spectacular maps and bump maps.

I am working on a non mod model/s, prolly more civy based or Mercs.

Couple of quick pics, still needs alot of work on txtrs and other stuff

so no idea of a release date.

AAuh1a.jpg

AAuh1.jpg

*drools*.

it took OFP some years before we started to see high quality addons, it took arma only half year and we see alot of nice stuff like this one. Keep it up.

HI all,

TO BIS WE NEED NEW TOOLS PLZ , for perfect vehicles

like the Huey ,btw i have perfect real sound of Huey wink_o.gif

Don't expect the tools to be that much diffrent from the old O2.... whistle.gif

Don't expect the tools to be that much diffrent from the old O2.... whistle.gif

o2 for ofp works for 99.99%, we don't really need next o2, we need like binarize, so we don't have to release 10 mb models instead of 1 mb..

and tools for island, not for making 3d models. Can use o2, 3d max and so on..

basicly, besides adding UV and swizzling but that just cosmetic stuff..

@CSJ

Also Led Zepplin fans have no business playing ArmA, it's a hippie band  tounge2.gif j/k Fan as well

Nice Huey pic, glad to see some progress on one, i'd love to finally see one in Arma, I have a feeling it will be awesome when it is done.

Quote[/b] ]Also Led Zepplin fans have no business playing ArmA, it's a hippie band

Guess I am wrong here then rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]Couple of quick pics, still needs alot of work on txtrs and other stuff

Please take some time with the textures. Its propably the most important thing of all graphical issues.

cant wait to have that feeling again.. inlove.gif

Keep up the good work..

Waiting Attendantly! inlove.gif

Yeaaa

cant wait for this for implimentation into mission project (and of course credit due creator biggrin_o.gif// )

Good stuff

Is that Huey still under construction or did it fade away when GranQ told he quit addon making?

I hope not, because in my opinion when he left he should have released all of his addons including the huey, because jeeze did that thing look cool

when GranQ told he quit addon making?

Shit, I missed something I guess sad_o.gif

Sad moment before I go to sleep after a fierce night of arma fun sad_o.gif

i was working on a uh-1y venom ~2months ago but since i was quite a n00b in 3ds max and game vehicle modelling i quit the project and jumped into the high poly business ... now that i'm pretty finished with my high poly project i wanted to make some thing that makes more sense for the community , but i just can't get back into the modelling workflow coz' ive been wasting so much time rendering my ca ... i may make a new uh-1y, but i don't think it would make sense regarding all those big mod teams out there

the thread can be found somewhere in here i think , if you're interested

max