Sign in to follow this  
Satchel

Sierra´s swat urban justice

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 19 2002,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahh the AI was quite good to play against. Nothing quite like being having your entire team being wiped out by one terrorist. I can't say I ever really had that many problems with the AI on a co op game over the internet.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah it was great....I loved to set the game for the hardest mode and spend all night on multiplayer trying to beat the air force one level....took about 30 tries but it was allot of fun...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 20 2002,04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 19 2002,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahh the AI was quite good to play against. Nothing quite like being having your entire team being wiped out by one terrorist. I can't say I ever really had that many problems with the AI on a co op game over the internet.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah it was great....I loved to set the game for the hardest mode and spend all night on multiplayer trying to beat the air force one level....took about 30 tries but it was allot of fun...<span id='postcolor'>

Ahh that airforce 1 leval was a total buggar to complete you coud not see anything in that cargo hold even with flash lights on ye it was glow sticks all the way there.

Speaking of SWAT3, I've always wanted to play it. Would it be worth it getting a copy nowadays? Or will I feel like I'm getting an outdated game in light of new realeases like GR and ROTC? (graphically and Ai engine wise. Not that AI exists in GR or ROTC)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MAsta KFC @ Feb. 20 2002,14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Would it be worth it getting a copy nowadays?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. Definetly.

Yep you should get it is still fun to play it is still on my hardrive from the day I installed it, I still play it online and offline bloody good game.

I will get a quick spam strike in when it comes back up so it goes right back down biggrin.gif

The mods were great....like chimera.....I put swat 3 up for download on WinMX and I added chimera with it because you shouldn't be playing without it.. tounge.gif

I liked the plasma rifle....you could choose stun or kill mode....it was nice....I would just shoot everyone on stun mod....you see a CIV with their hands up...zzzzap right to the head.... biggrin.gif

I'm still a huge fan of SWAT 3 and this looks very nice. Shame though that it talks so much more about cosmetic improvements and a lot less about actual gameplay. Not that there was much wrong with SWAT 3 but improvements to the mechanics and environment interest me more than my choice of elbowpad and colour of handcuffs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 20 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The mods were great....like chimera.....I put swat 3 up for download on WinMX and I added chimera with it because you shouldn't be playing without it.. tounge.gif

I liked the plasma rifle....you could choose stun or kill mode....it was nice....I would just shoot everyone on stun mod....you see a CIV with their hands up...zzzzap right to the head.... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm more a armed forces type fan. Ahh thank god for that chain gun it really spices up last man standing smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 21 2002,07:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 20 2002,16:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The mods were great....like chimera.....I put swat 3 up for download on WinMX and I added chimera with it because you shouldn't be playing without it.. tounge.gif

I liked the plasma rifle....you could choose stun or kill mode....it was nice....I would just shoot everyone on stun mod....you see a CIV with their hands up...zzzzap right to the head.... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'm more a armed forces type fan. Ahh thank god for that chain gun it really spices up last man standing smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I never understand people like you....chimera "IS" armed forces....the only difference is a #### of allot more skins and some more guns....