Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

6thSense.eu Presents: WeaponPack

same here. Also, do any of you is using Hi Fi sound mod with this and gets the hand grenades sounds out of the M203 firing sound?

same here. Also, do any of you is using Hi Fi sound mod with this and gets the hand grenades sounds out of the M203 firing sound?

I don't recall hearing that. Gimme one minute, I'll check it out now and let you know what I hear.

Be right back.

EDIT:

Alright I'm back. I just did multiple checks and I can confirm I heard the same sound for both. Mind you I think I'm hearing the same sounds for both, and my hearing is only that of a mere mortal. I would only trust the ears of Jebus himself. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Thanks Jebus I'm not the only one.

Thanks for letting us know, now, we could do with an update, lol. xmas_o.gif

Sorry for late reply. If only the damn "Thread Subscriptions" could last indefinitely smile_o.gif

There are no updates planned on the Weapons until after the release of the renewed 6thSense.eu Mod. Which is at least a couple of months away.

Oh well, I'll have to wait then.

Thanks for the replay, and get well.

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I'm finding that when I fire the M203 on the M203 and Acog equipped HK416, the M203 round fires 90 degrees to the right of the rifle!

Has this been experienced by anyone else?

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I'm finding that when I fire the M203 on the M203 and Acog equipped HK416, the M203 round fires 90 degrees to the right of the rifle!

I've got the same problem.

haha, yeah, that was a fun bug to identify and fix.

This is already taken care of but thanks for the heads-up.

haha, yeah, that was a fun bug to identify and fix.

This is already taken care of but thanks for the heads-up.

My whole squad didn't think so ! whistle.gifbiggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

Good to hear that it's been fixed. smile_o.gif

Is there a replacementpack for this weaponpack? Dave

Not that I know of.

The only thing I can suggest is to take an existing replacement file for one of the other weapons packs and tweak the classnames to these weapons.

I'm not sure how easy this is to do with weapon replacements but doing it with Unit replacement files is not to tough but can be a little time consuming depending on speed.

Or.... maybe some one will see this and make one for the community to use. whistle.gif

pistols.gif

Just adding to the call for a fixed pack.  The collection is excellent and extensively used by AACF.

People working on the pack are now busy with ACE mod. (I think it's no secret; either by being members or donating models and textures).

All the stuff will be in it, but better.

I've found some bug in SCAR-L with grenade launcher (SIX_SCAR_L_leu_gl): when I fire GL, round flies right of firing direction, but not straight.

Well,there is sight(paa) for Law,but it is not in use.Why? huh.gif

Well,here's replacement by me:Weapon_replacement_six

It replaces M4,M4GL,M16a2,M16a2Gl and M24 with hk 416,hk 417 and m21. wink_o.gif

Hamis i get this message when using your replacement config-

File weapon_replacement_six\config.ccp,line 48;/cfgWeapons/m24.six_opticsLeu';'s'.encountered instead of '='

The game won't start confused_o.gif Any ideas why

Quote[/b] ]Hamis i get this message when using your replacement config-

File weapon_replacement_six\config.ccp,line 48;/cfgWeapons/m24.six_opticsLeu';'s'.encountered instead of '='

The game won't start Any ideas why

Sorry,config looks fine for me. huh.gif

Frantz @ Aug. 01 2008,15:09)]

mee too!!!

Frantz @ Aug. 01 2008,15:09)]

mee too!!!

I've had this problem with other weapons AddOns in the past. It's a conflict with another mod that was my problem. Before ACE Mod came out I used this weapon pack every time I played and I never had this occur.

These Weapons are now updated and available in the A.C.E. Mod (Please see signature).

This Seperate Pack will not be updated any longer.

Mod Request: Please close

Shame the standalone won't be updated, some of us don't want to have to use a whole mod just to use the weapons.....

Very dissappointing that MOD teams think this way at times banghead.gif

Before the close happens.

Not nice, yet understandable as the additional effort to maintain

both is not feasible.

IMHO ACE should be a "set of standalone addons" though. wink_o.gif