Sign in to follow this  
ManDay

AAHALO: Armed Assault HALO - OUT NOW!

Will there be a new version with integrated map like the modified version in the Black Sword Mission.?

I have been trying to get this to work with the BE 32 Addon.

I replaced the case to show this:

{case "rc_be32k":{ _v__float_door =[ 2,2.28,1 ]; };

I don't understand really how to change the X,Y, and Z to have a player to jump out of this aircraft.  The best I can do is get "JUMP" to appear in the action menu, but it will not function as it would in the UH-60. Can you help me to get this working?  I thought is was degrees like a compass, but that doesn't seen right either.  Has anyone accomplished this?

failing the requests to have a version of this wonderfull script

released with mini map, could anyone tell me how to enable the use of the compass during freefall ?

many thanx wink_o.gif

Theres a working version of this in the MP RED Evolution. Its great with no bugs.

Maybe I made a simple  mistake, but when I implement this script, I get the jump command OUTSIDE of the vehicles, and as soon as I get into a vehicle, the jump command goes away.  This doesn't seem to make any sense, as I called the addaction just like the demo mission.  Anyone else have this problem, or any ideas?

Edit Solved: I was calling the script as he did in the sample missions. Then when I would start the mission not in a vehicle, it would get messed up and only work outside of vehicles. I changed to to call on the vehicle, and now you only get it when you are inside of the vehicle. Maybe this will help someone else.

just out of curiosity , does anyone know if this script works on vehicles , like having a cara dropped at high altitude with players inside of it?

I need some minor assistance, I'm trying to get this to work in MP with multiple jumpers from the default test mission but the only action they get is to eject. I've tried copying the init from the first player to the rest so i. guess i'm doing something wrong there.

NVM, got it working by setting the jump sqf to the helo.

Quote[/b] ]I need some minor assistance, I'm trying to get this to work in MP with multiple jumpers from the default test mission but the only action they get is to eject. I've tried copying the init from the first player to the rest so i. guess i'm doing something wrong there.

NVM, got it working by setting the jump sqf to the helo.

Can you tell me exactly how you did that, im a nub at scripting and having the same trouble. Eject is the only option for my other jumpers.

thanks

I put the add action command onto the end of the helicopters init field instead of per jumper.

Could someone clearly explain how to use these scripts in a mission ?

I tried to reproduce the example, and it seems impossible.

I had a "Resource Paradialog not found" error just after using "JUMP" action.

besides, I'd like to launch the jump script from a vehicule, not from each player.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

huh.gif

EDIT : besides, by adding

#include "AAHALO\mouseTracker.hpp"

to the description.ext file (like in the example)

I had this error

mousetracker.hpp, line47: /ctrlParaDiag.Map: Undefined base class 'RscMapControl'

Nikoo, you need some other .hpp files

I use

DialogColorScheme.hpp

DialogColorConstants.hpp

DialogControlClasses.hpp

from Evolution.

Also, i am using this script for a large mission i am doing, and i am having a problem.

People are randomly dying on the way down. What's that about?

@lebson

thanks for the answer.

Where should I put the files you indicated ? In my mission folder ?

If I can make it work, I'll tell you if I have the same pb you have.

I put them in the same folder as the rest of AAHalo.

You also have to #include them in the Description.ext like the other ones.

Manday this is a wonderfull script

however ive ran into problems when using on dedicated server

are you still active ... no replys from you on this post for a long time huh.gif

Sorry guys, I cannot promise you any help. If the question is that I can answer it ad-hoc I'll certainly answer it. But I cannot script any extensions for you. I just don't have the time.

Of course. You can do whatever you would like to do with it. Modify it, rewrite it, delete it. Only thing you are not allowed to do is sell it wink_o.gif