Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

He said it would be released sometime around the new year. I hope he leaves it for a few more days, my head has been eaten by Portal xmas_o.gif

He said it would be released sometime around the new year. I hope he leaves it for a few more days, my head has been eaten by Portal  xmas_o.gif

bought orange box huh? biggrin_o.gif

I hope I will see it in the side of 2007! modern conflict rules!

(thats why they made CoD4 rofl.gif )

He said it would be released sometime around the new year. I hope he leaves it for a few more days, my head has been eaten by Portal  xmas_o.gif

bought orange box huh?  biggrin_o.gif

I hope I will see it in the side of 2007! modern conflict rules!

(thats why they made CoD4  rofl.gif )

Yeah Portal is so cool.

@Robert: No problem! We only uploading the best addons,no betas or some.And your addons are the few of the best.

RobertHammer - you do realize that it will be your 4th large weapon pack? U r not tired of addonmaking, I hope?  whistle.gif

RobertHammer - you do realize that it will be your 4th large weapon pack? U r not tired of addonmaking, I hope?  whistle.gif

No! He isn't,let him do his job,better for us..Cuz thats only a chance to get a good weapons.

Maybe Pics later  biggrin_o.gif

,but yesterday i was searching for Scar model , and i founded this , do u remember FN Scar by BlackBlood for OFP? Have a idea wheres the Scars now?? Jackal?  huh.gif

Blackblood left the community sometime ago due to his personal life and sent Jackal326 the SCAR models who is using them in the SJB_TOS weapon pack. The weapons were also featured a security feature preventing you editing things and taking stuff.

Not all versions......

but dont ask for it, becasue its not mine to give.

NP with that Scar , i must search for new one confused_o.gif

Yes i have a minigun but animation doesn't work and its still WIP , someday will come out  wink_o.gif

Your Eotech M4 is really nice, but I find that your M16A1 texture seems too much "plastic like".

Meanwhile, I wish you good luck.

Can u tell me why  "plastic like" ?   huh.gif

/EDIT : Looks a little like  biggrin_o.gif , maybe i will choose better skin

The M16A1 model looks very blocky... and seems disproptionately sized. The rest looks good thumbs-up.gif

You mean the M16A1 is small or big on size ? / this model reworked By Skaven not me , i only added 30rd mag lol /

looks great hammer guy! biggrin_o.gif

btw: will this pack beout tomorrow? and does the weapons have moving shell port?

awesome news! thankyou. np if it goes on next year, I have COD4 to go threw in that time biggrin_o.gif

I have a question. Why you can't use model of Scar wich you show us on the 15 pages of this topic. They are good. smile_o.gif Maybe I miss something :/

Perhaps he did not get permission to use them?

Got to say your pistol pack was awesome , so any other weapons you bring into ARMA will only enhance the game ten fold.

Your USP'sd is my main weapon sometimes , allowing me to carry demo's and mines. I dropped 3 guys standing around a fire, 2 without notice, and the third didn't have time to call in my position smile_o.gif killed em quick... 1 head, 1 neck, 1 face.

Probably not in the cards but a russain heavy grenade launcher would be cool wink_o.gif