Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Everybody can import guns. The CS guns need a authention that you can use them and I'm sure you dont have it

If you read the last pages then you will see that after some problems he now has the ok from the authors, most just wanted to be credited for their work and the new credits list from RH seems to list every one that had his weapons converted.

Hmm its just an optic illusion or are those AKs a bit small? Can you please tell me how it looks ingame?

I See he imported the normal CS Guns, so he need authention from the makers, and that are no easy mod makers, that are the guys which factured CS, and I do not see their credits.

I See he imported the normal CS Guns, so he need authention from the makers, and that are no easy mod makers, that are the guys which factured CS, and I do not see their credits.

Christ, read this thread from the beginning. That has been brought up and addressed, I believe.

No news , right now , and there will be no xmas surprise by me ,but maybe on new year tounge2.gif

Still searching for some new a good model of FN Scar weapon

, i need some new model , not from CSS or GRAW  smile_o.gif

Give it a rest pal, this has been dealt with several times...

, i need some new model , not from CSS or GRAW smile_o.gif

make your own

No news , right now , and there will be no xmas surprise by me ,but maybe on  new year tounge2.gif

, i need some new model , not from CSS or GRAW  smile_o.gif

a mate of mine (sniper skull if you know him) was working on a fn scar  a long time ago. I think the model was quite good so you might want to contact him and ask for it. He'll help you for sure smile_o.gif

We all hope & pray that this almighty lord of modern weaponry, this demigod of addonmaking, this ruler of hearts and minds of all ArmA players will present his fanatical followers with something that he wants to add to ArmA some time... New Year sounds great to me. yay.gif

Actually, I belive that Hk416 would be a better addition than SCAR - since Army grunts \ rangers etc., use it, sometimes, but the SFs are the only group that has SCARS...

We all hope & pray that this almighty lord of modern weaponry, this demigod of addonmaking, this ruler of hearts and minds of all ArmA players will present his fanatical followers with something that he wants to add to ArmA some time... New Year sounds great to me. yay.gif

Actually, I belive that Hk416 would be a better addition than SCAR - since Army grunts \ rangers etc., use it, sometimes, but the SFs are the only group that has SCARS...

Nope, only Special units have the HK416... I'd quite like to see both really.

This has been raised many many times before in the thread and the pistol thread too. If you'd care to read back a few pages you'll see some of the issues encountered but that if you don't have the skills IE can't be arsed to learn them what's to stop you? Jackal326 uses CSS imports for the SJB weapon pack and you for the majority don't criticise him for what he does. If Robert Hammer wants to import models then let him. But there should always be proper credits and permissions...

Regards Mark.

Dragz

Enough with the flamebaiting now. Why is it your concern if he imports models or not? Are the imported models your work? If not then stop spamming the thread and take it to PMs.

Back on topic then, what sort of stuff is coming up next Robert?

Still am searching for Scar , i contacted Sniper Skull ,but no respond sad_o.gif

If i dont found Scar , i will update Aks pack with AK74's tounge2.gif

How about releasing the Western weapons pack without the SCAR for now?

@Snejk

THX for helping , but i think this model is allready in Arma ,but better with textures and other model tweaks done by Sickboy (6th mod) wink_o.gif

@ch_123

Maybe yes , but i really like the modern FN Scar weapons and Magpul Masada smile_o.gif

Without SCAR sad_o.gif. I waiting only for them. Joke, but I waiting for them very much.

What about a seperate M-16/M-4 pack then? And release other modern stuff later