Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH weapons

Oh jesus, "people should respect copyrights" its a 3rd party addon, there are no copyrights on them, you can't just say "oh that's mine, it's copyrighted" and it work.

Sorry but I think people are going a bit overboard with it all.

Edit: Please don't take this as I think its okay to just take someone's work without asking or at least giving credit where credit is due, but I think this topic might be getting blown out of proportion a little to much.

Well said Shadow. I think it's not too much to ask for the proper credit to be included, if anything just out of principal. But they are going a little overboard with the copyright thing. I always check out ReadMes and in this case I fully understood the models/textures were not his. Still, the creators deserve more credit then what was provided. In my opinion it seems like RH didn't do it out of malice but out of convienence instead. That's besides the point though as I have no way of knowing.

Regardless, I just wanted to say I hope RH can make amends with these fellers, give proper credit for released items and continue on. I enjoy the current pistol pack and look forward to future releases. I got my fingers crossed that all works out.

Some people here think that making weapons model is easy, so you can just take their models without credits/proper credits....

Zadoff1880

Giving proper credits, is important. How would you feel if somebody used your mdoels on which you spent long time and didn't give proper credits? Would you feel good? Don't think so.....  You have to give credits properly, even if you have to type 2 pages of credits.... You ask why? To give people respect for what they did.

Oh jesus, "people should respect copyrights" its a 3rd party addon, there are no copyrights on them, you can't just say "oh that's mine, it's copyrighted" and it work.

Sorry but I think people are going a bit overboard with it all.

Edit: Please don't take this as I think its okay to just take someone's work without asking or at least giving credit where credit is due, but I think this topic might be getting blown out of proportion a little to much.

Whoever made something "owns" it as its his intellectual property, however offcourse you cant sell the stuff as the EULAs forbid it but STILL its your own and you can decide if you allow others to use it or not.

Seriously, im in china here or what?

I think its more that people who "just" download and dont actually make anything (whether personal or for release) are not going to be on the same page about this because as long as they get it in the end they dont care.

Guys , in here take it easy smile_o.gif

Almost from all CSS makers got permission for future packs,

but u guys you can look forward and wait for a lot , alot and again alot

weapons and vehicles will comin to Arma and Arma 2 wink_o.gif

Can we get more info on what weapons there will come?

Like will there be a Scar with the spectre scope from elcan? (Dasquade made a cool model of that scope btw)

thumbs-up.gif

Ow and good work btw, i like the thing you got going with the iron sights on the xm8 and hk416, nice to see hitech weapons with plain sights smile_o.gif

I think its more that people who "just" download and dont actually make anything (whether personal or for release) are not going to be on the same page about this because as long as they get it in the end they dont care.

Exactly that the problem.

Anyway, seems the problems are solved now and life can go on ( plus some people learned a thing or two ).

Lookign forward to more weapons brought to ArmA by Robert. smile_o.gif

Some people here think that making weapons model is easy, so you can just take their models without credits/proper credits....

Zadoff1880

Giving proper credits, is important. How would you feel if somebody used your mdoels on which you spent long time and didn't give proper credits? Would you feel good? Don't think so.....  You have to give credits properly, even if you have to type 2 pages of credits.... You ask why? To give people respect for what they did.

Yes, making weapon models is very easy.

The modeler should be credited, regardless. How easy or hard is irrevelant at this point.

Peace is good. Peace is very good.

Given the fact that I am a worthless moocher, I would argue that progress is better wink_o.gif

Any updates?

Quote[/b] ]Any updates?

Yes,

tomorrow will be RH pistol 1.5 pack release , it's ready biggrin_o.gif

And about other jobs , right now am working with Rebus team for ita mod smile_o.gif

that's all for now

No info about rifle pack sad_o.gif. It's november and i have hope you will find time to end it wink_o.gif

Thats because RH is working on the pistol pack, and there has been info about SMGs/Rifles throughout the past few pages if Im not mistaken...

Quote[/b] ]Any updates?

Yes,

tomorrow will be RH pistol 1.5 pack release , it's ready biggrin_o.gif

And about other jobs , right now am working with Rebus team for ita mod smile_o.gif

that's all for now

ITA mod is good! thumbs-up.gif

Can you plz put all weaps you are making for that mod in one separate pbo? Some folks have a very hard time DL-ing large rar filez... (over 90mgb).

The list is in the Pistols topic in the completed addons forum.

its coming up towards christmas and im hopeing for an update, a nice little Shotgun pack for christmas maybe wink_o.gif

Any news on release of any new weapon packs?

Can you make a C8, C8A1, C7, and C7A1? Oh, and maybe a C9A2? I'd really love that. inlove.gif

Abs

Maybe for one Canadian mod biggrin_o.gif

am only importing and rework for work in Arma , CSS makers are experts xmas_o.gif

The ultimate goal is to have these weaps in-game:

G36 pack - Mercs

Hk416 or SCAR - US SFs

Modern RF Aks - RF, pro-easter Contractors, elite SLA units

-------------------------------

& the WW3 can begin, again pistols.gif

Hi all ,

Here's some new teaser pics from RH AKS pack smile_o.gif

untitled11fz0.jpg

28977537zp5.jpg

untitled55td3.jpg

untitled44xg5.jpg

untitled33mf4.jpg

untitled66qd5.jpg

Addons used : RH AKS , RH Ka60 and QG Rebel units and don't forget the Dr Rebus's ITA mod , maybe it will come soon tounge2.gif