Sign in to follow this  
King-Six

Servers for lease?

does anyone know of any companies out there who lease out dedicated servers of arma?

squadserver.com

or squadserver.co.uk

depends whether u want a euro server or a US server

we currently have serers in LA and london, soon to be NY as well

we can cover your server needs

Sovereign Gaming Network!

We have over 6 data center locations Chicago being the best one , We can provide service in the UK as well.

Our ArmA server run at 2.70 per slot and 2.60 if the server is 32 or more players. You will get instant setup at no cost to you and I even will help you configure your server until your happy with the settings. We have a 365/24/7 support to and no extra charge for private servers too. We also have the lowest prices. Lower than AWOC, WOLFservers, Defcon, Velocity, and Leet.

Our company is based in the USA but like i said we can service the UK too.

We also rent/lease many different game servers and TeamSpeak servers. Our TS servers currently run at $.50 per slot . So if you want a game hosted just ask and we will work out the best possible price for you!

And if your looking to form a Clan for Arma or any other game we do Superior web hosting, and have a server / web/ TS package to suit any of your needs!

With any server purchase you get Secured FTPAccess to the server

TCAdmin Control panel

Unlimited bandwidth usage

online/phone support 24/7

The Lowest pings out there

And Unlimited mod/addon support!

So if your interested just drop me a line at hyrax0740@sovereign-forces.com and i can have any server setup and running in under 1 hour from the time of purchase.

Hope to hear from yall soon

Hyrax0740 - ArmA/BF2/CSS/OPF Sales/Support

Sovereign-Gaming-Network

sticky this topic, its handy to see all the providers without trawling so much rubbish on google

thoes places that jsut rent out the game login or whatever would not evan have one clue how to set up one exect squadserver.com & me :P

i don't know how to set up a server? hmm thats funny seeing how i can set one up, Have armaac running .correctly set up file scan, upload any map, set up the ts and have everything ready for a client in 30 minutes or less.

Cold, We up grade our boxes, Set them up OURSELF, and maintain them ourselfs. Think before you start a flame against myself and the rest of these server providers.

It shows lack of professionalism and lack of self respect. You honestly think your going to drive sales for your company? In spite that you can sometimes have a lower price, i would rather take my money to a different company that is going to give me straight forward answers than have to deal with the "smile in your face,sleep with your wife" experience.

Hyrax0740

Sovereign-Gaming network