Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

What do you think of ...?

AK: Love the AK! inlove.gif

M240: I like the "M240 Golf V.1" (linked file says v2). Sounds pretty cool. thumbs-up.gif

M249: Definitly M249V.1

Edit:

Oh, and what do you think about decreasing the sound level of the vehicles if you are inside? I know that this isn't realistic, but it's really hard to communicate if you are inside one (especially in choppers and planes).

MfG Medicus smile_o.gif

M249 : V1, definitely ! Excellent sound.

M240 : V1 also (like Medicus said, the linked file is m240_v2)

AK is quite alright.

I hope vehicle sounds are loud, because they are in real life. You can't speak next to a hovering helicopter, or behind a raging MBT. On the other hand, the "insidesoundcoeff" can be adjusted so that the sounds inside the vehicle are a bit muted.

I really love your sound mod so far !

Malick

I hope vehicle sounds are loud, because they are in real life. You can't speak next to a hovering helicopter, or behind a raging MBT. On the other hand, the "insidesoundcoeff" can be adjusted so that the sounds inside the vehicle are a bit muted.

Yes, sure. Only talking about 1stPerson inside a vehicle. smile_o.gif

I love the chopper sounds

Chopper Sounds

the sound in general is kinda strange..

i think i like the chopper sounds but the background sound is strange.

That isn't a CSM video, its just some alternate helicopter sounds being used with some CSM sounds, so no point in telling Chammy.

Haha.. i knew that this would happen.

That video i made is of difrent helicopter sounds that if you want i can release right now,

Me and armavidz will make a combat video with chammys helis sounds as soon as he gives us them.

That video i made is of difrent helicopter sounds that if you want i can release right now,

Me and armavidz will make a combat video with chammys helis sounds as soon as he gives us them.

I think you should release those sounds. They're great heli sounds. I'm using them myself in the game at the moment.

Perhaps start a new thread with the description of how to replace the sounds in the air.pbo and give them the upload.

huh.gif

Wow, I really really like those chopper sounds...They are real sounding too, and reminds me of UH-60s. I've seen some choppers fly at EAA airshow. I love this mod! notworthy.gif

I think you should release those sounds. They're great heli sounds. I'm using them myself in the game at the moment.

Perhaps start a new thread with the description of how to replace the sounds in the air.pbo and give them the upload.

huh.gif

is it really necessary to creat a new thread?

Use this one.. Make a note in the 1st post here about that specific sound.

After all they are Chammys sound aswell, right?

Any ETA on those?

As far as I'm concerned, I would like to hear those sounds in next version of Chammy's mod. On the other hand, we haven't heard what sounds Chammy has in reserve for the choppers wink_o.gif

What do you think, Chammy, EvEnLeaSe44 and others ?

Malick

I was just curious as to whether or not there is a fix for the m16/acog/m203? It appears that if I use it, I am unable to shoot the m203. It only affects this model of rifle. The m4/acog/m203 works fine. I figure I'd let you guys know before you release the new version and if it has already been posted, sorry but I didn't want to search through 45 pages.

Continue the good work! notworthy.gif

Yes that issue is known. I can only assume Chammy has fixed it......or will before release.

I fixed mine though, instead of waiting untill the next version.

Edit/ Hold For New

Possible good news, like a very soon pending release? yay.gif

Hello all,

Again I do apologise for the time it is taking to finish this, though, I know that it's not something the community is holding their breath for anyways since there are so many other sound mods popping up, but since I am working on it still little by little, cause of real life, gotten busy for me lately, so please bare with me. Slowly but surely.

*S*

Hello all,

Again I do apologise for the time it is taking to finish this, though, I know that it's not something the community is holding their breath for anyways since there are so many other sound mods popping up, but since I am working on it still little by little, cause of real life, gotten busy for me lately, so please bare with me. Slowly but surely.

*S*

You'd be surprised, alot of people including myself are waiting solely for your soundmod cham, dont be discouraged. smile_o.gif

Hello all,

*S*

Take your time to make it right, Chammy !

We all appreciate the work you have done and the quality of your sound mod. As AverageJoe pointed out, many of us are waiting for CSM. Don't apologize for something you are doing in your free time, for free wink_o.gif

Looking forward to the final version !

Malick

Hello all,

*S*

Havent touched Arma for a couple of weeks, waiting for the release...

This mod and six_tracers has keept me playing this game longer than the vanilla version would have.

*puffed cheeks, turning blue, banging on desk, eyes rolling to the back of my head, blacking out* tounge2.gif

Patiently turning blue for your mod, Chammy. Please don't rush or feel pressured. Just know when somethings good enough to wait for. Best wishes.

smile_o.gif

Hello all,

*S*

This mod and six_tracers has keept me playing this game longer than the vanilla version would have.

Indeed, i haven't played in some time, I just wait for the release lol i usually check this topic each day ^_^

Hello all,

*S*

Indeed, i haven't played in some time, I just wait for the release lol i usually check this topic each day ^_^

I'm exactly the same lol. Havent played for quite a while now but like to come and check out this thread every day for progress reports.

smile_o.gif

Steven.

Ive Officially Left Chammys Sound Team,

Ive left the team because of difficulties between me and some of the mod team members.

Ive Officially Left Chammys Sound Team,

Ive left the team because of difficulties between me and some of the mod team members.

sad_o.gif

Does it mean that the sounds will never be release then?! banghead.gif