Sign in to follow this  
EvEnLeaSe44

Chammys Sound Mod

As far as I remember from the other sounds (the radio ambiance) was it was stuff taken from other videos to give some ambiance for that video, it wasn't actually heard in game.

But I could be wrong.

As far as I remember from the other sounds (the radio ambiance) was it was stuff taken from other videos to give some ambiance for that video, it wasn't actually heard in game.

But I could be wrong.

I hope , that you are wrong !

The Sounds of Ambiance at the surrounding Area of this Video where fantastic !

can it be made with the FDF sound mod way, or any other way so that we didnt need to use the actural .pbo to edit core stuff?

we are making it to were the radio sound effect will be scripted into the mod so it will be a random thing or you can have it be a triggerd thing or a thing not to happen at all.

We are also replacing the beep beep beep sound in the tanks, we are replacing the walky beep sounds and more more more.

can it be made with the FDF sound mod way, or any other way so that we didnt need to use the actural .pbo to edit core stuff?

Yes it can, and we are working on that version as i speak,

stay tuned !!

We are also replacing the beep beep beep sound in the tanks, we are replacing the walky beep sounds and more more more.

That's a good thing, in my opinion.

Can you tell me where those nasty beeps are exactly ? They seem to be quite hidden in one of voice/sounds/characters pbos... biggrin_o.gif

Malick

Yes it can, and we are working on that version as i speak,

stay tuned !!

ty for the reply, lookin forward

Yay it sounds like i had hoped it would!!

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Kudos to Chammy and all people involved.

BIS HIRE THESE GUYS, USE THEIR SOUNDS they rip!

Got some good news guys,

we just made this mod standalone just like FDF's and MODWARS. I'm off to test it, then ill release it!

Yeeehah !

Any intel on what is included in your next version ? Great news, any way !

Malick

Well, let me see...

Hmmm, In the release of the stand alone we will be including the,

Vehicle sounds, Character sounds, and weapons sounds, all beta stage but standalone.

*Doing the happydance at work*

Thank you for all the hard work!

Awesome work guys, I cant say anything more than just awesome work.

Installed it and using it...........this sound modification rocks biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for all the great work you guys put into this thumbs-up.gif

I believe we should PM the mods and ask for an enlarged :banana: just for this mod.

So much for my technology detox!!! This is just too good to miss out on! Amazing.

^Hehe yeah, you got that right. biggrin_o.gif  *a massive yay.gif * rofl.gif

I just played around in the editor by extending the battle that is shown in my preview.

Jeezez that was intense! RPG rockets incoming, Machinegun rounds popping up all over the place, M1A1's fireing & supersonick-cracks everywhere...*ArmA'gasm* biggrin_o.gif

^Hehe yeah. biggrin_o.gif

I guess pathfinding and navigating for the A.I, needs much more work.. tounge2.gif But what you describes happens at 02:28.

I've downloaded this mod 3 times from mediafire. I tried to extract the zipped folder, and recieve the following error message each time. File is corrupted or invalid. I also notice that the second part of the download says its a zip folder but when I download it its just a file Icon with the extension .z01

anyone else having a problem with this?? banghead.gif I downloaded the files to my desktop and then to a seperate folder named chammys mod with the same error each time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! help.gif

Nsurgnt, i'm releasing the standalone version today so if you cant figure out what the problem is there then you should have no problem with the standalone.

There shouldnt be any problem, all other files and zip folders extract with no probs on my box. Just found it odd that it wasnt working via mediafile and the fact the second folder says its supposed to be a zipped folder and upon download its just a plain file icon with the odd extension of .z01. No zipped folder icon like with the first part of the download and no .zip extension. I was already awaiting the standalone you mentioned in your previous posts and the issue is really no big deal just thought it might prevent others from downloading it multiple times from mediafile only to have the same results as me confused_o.gif Thanks for the timely response to my post and the heads up on the release window of the standalone. And a big thank you to Chammy and yourself for making this available to the community. notworthy.gif

No problem, any way we can help, we are here to do so!

But yeah, not sure when today but i do know i will be releasing the stand alone,

BUT, community i need you're vote,

1: Release without vehical sounds - later on it will be patched with vehical sounds.

2: Release with vehical sounds

Cuase i'm not sure if chammy will get me the vehical sounds today, its up to you guys!

Oh well, it depends on what is exactly in that sound pack, as compared to what we already have.

If the "only" improvement is the standalone, well I can wait for vehicle sounds.

If there are other changes and improvement on what already exists, release it so we can test it ^^

This sound pack really improves the immersion of the game. It's never been so fun and intense ! Thank you smile_o.gif

Malick