Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Marines & VDV

Hi, if the 1p29 scope gonna be added, there's any chance that you

will use the same sight than in the OFP USMC Addon Pack 1.0?, i

think that E&S & Joko Floko will not mind, they don't had any problem

with share they're work ever that you asked 'em 1St and give 'em

the right credits. Let's C ya

As we can see here, the possibilites for this aks are endless...

Lots of scopes, lots of mags, blue tape... not to mention the actual guear for the soldiers which seems to change by soldier biggrin_o.gif

hi, good work so far.

i think you must now something about htis tapped mag problem.

i try it by my self. when you taped the mags you had to do is with one site up and one site down. you can do it with both site´s up only when you have 1cm space between the mags.

sry for bad english it´s hard to explain.

true thats why one mag sits lower than the other on our weapons to avoid this problem.

@Wipman

Yeah we were thinking about that but the model and the textures are quite aged by todays ArmA standars ( even if it was top notch back then ).

Hi, i was meaning (or trying) the scope reticle, the reticle with the

needle; not the scope model & textures. Only the sight reticle and

needle + muzzle flash texture. Let's C ya

true, these could still be used today, but first of all we need tho scope wow_o.gif

true, these could still be used today, but first of all we need tho scope wow_o.gif

Why not use the one that´s already in ArmA? *cough* 3d Ripper DX huh.gif

Sorry guys, don't have that scope right now. They stop selling them to the US, so I don't have any, otherwise I could of made you some pics. It is the BEST scope for the AK and RPK. Kind of heavy though. I think it has 12-15 lenses inside, so it has a great light transmition and clarity, but it is heavy cuase all the lenses are glass. I can try to locate one for a nice photo session, but no promisses...

at what is that soldier pointing? wow_o.gif

At the release date...

Unfortunatly its out of the picture wow_o.gif

Shadow, I gave you a load of pics of my 1P29 right? sad_o.gif

Nice job Cameron, thanks for your help mate biggrin_o.gif

btw: The weapons are 100% new, which means what you guys have, has all been changed. I made a new structure for the weapons in the past days ( 40/50 hours of work sad_o.gif ) that's why I haven't been here much.

Now each weapon uses 1 texture only, in total we have 4 textures. AKS-74 + AK-74 (yes I made it, too many requests), AKM, AK-74M and RPK-74 textures.

Also, now we have the possibility to change receivers individually, Grenade launchers and so on, so now the AK74M has it's own receiver, and the GP30 tone will be changed per weapon as asked by Shadow NX, now we can give distinct feelings to each weapon, I'm counting on your help here Shadow NX, I have lots of things to do still.

And yes I made you the double mag RPK-74 with the bipod up as you requested, I suppose you want a blue tape, or black like you showed me in the picture? Now it's very simple to change things and specially even easier to update them later.

In terms of playability/performance this weapons are perfect now (as good as BIS's weapons) more or less the same amount of poys/faces (in most cases even less) and the same amount of textures (1), Lods will soon be done with polygon cruncher.

The coding structure was redone to make it easy for people to change and add their own sounds and recoils (similar to my Racs).

Still to do, Normal Maps, Lods, Shadows and Scopes (I'm lost here Shadow NX, maybe re texturing Earl's 1p29 could help if Neph doesn't have any to spare, or, we must use the ones we have now even if we don't equip them as load outs.

Well... more 40 hours of work sad_o.gif

Ty all for your help and support wink_o.gif

Offtopic (a bit):

Well Jenny asked me some time ago to make her a 1P29 and based on JW200s pics i did.

Sad thing is i'm loosing interest and like 99% of my work it is starting collecting dust....

Just pm'ed jenny and provided her the WIP stuff...Don't think i will continue it (in the end not much work left....but).

Anyway, check with Jenny if she still needs it or not or if you can use it if interested:

snap013.jpg

Now that would be great if its ok with Neph smile_o.gif

Any chance you got it in the classic silver variant aswell?

@FW200

Not sure, would need to check the stuff i have atm i only remeber asking for the 1pn58, however there still would eb the prob to model the thing but it seems we found a solution for that.

@Skaven

Yes mate im on it, huge sorry that i couldnt be on yesterday, first the family woman ( mom and sis ) decided they had to do their usual Ebay siege on my PC and later the WLAN refused to work and laughed at me with its constantly blinking lights.

But i really try to be there tonight. wow_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Sad thing is i'm loosing interest and like 99% of my work it is starting collecting dust....

Fear not, besides the work you made for Neph do you have any Russian stuff with dust? For now we need some scopes and maybe a PK and SVD if you have any to spare (not granted we use them but...) it would be a nice help.

Quote[/b] ]Now that would be great if its ok with Neph

Any chance you got it in the classic silver variant aswell?

Yes the classic silver would help but the black one is fine too, please talk to Neph about this Steve.

Quote[/b] ]Yes mate im on it, huge sorry that i couldnt be on yesterday, first the family woman ( mom and sis ) decided they had to do their usual Ebay siege on my PC and later the WLAN refused to work and laughed at me with its constantly blinking lights.

No worries, I'm working on the Lods so... this will take me many hours to do, in reality all I need from you now, is to send you the pack as it is now so you can change the GP30 tone and change the receivers a ittle bit more if you feel the need for it.

Cool, will do, and the PM to neph is already written smile_o.gif

Let hope my connection at home works again, didnt had time to check thsi morning.

@Skaven: No other russain stuff on HD.

@Skaven/ShadowNX: The metal (can come up with the english name if the metal atm) is set as background, thanks to Jennys template. After some chats i temp. went with the more darker version, but the plain grey version is possible aswell as i simply added a colour filter on it...

Noticed i forgot to add the scope view texture in the kit for Jenny, so if needed i still got it...But up to Jenny if she is up to finish it and/or donate.

PS: Model is still in .lxo format (modo).

So far no reply from her.

@Skaven, Cameron & co

Still have no net at home, need to call my ISP today and see if they can fix it up quickly.

Anyone of the germans here has probs with 1&1 atm?