Sign in to follow this  
Zeev

before buying, i have a question

Hi. I want to buy the game, but im not sure if it will work properly on my PC. I tried the the full version (pirated) just to see if the game works fine on my PC but it always crashes. I heard that it is because of the game protection. is it true? or maybe my video card is too old for this game?

my system is: 1.8 GHz (AMD 2500+), 1 GIGA RAM, Radeon9800SE

(Plese dont close this thread or ban my user, I just want to know why the game crashes - my PC or the game protection, before I buy the game)

That system would run arma very poorly, if at all...

That system would run arma very poorly, if at all...

Im playing on minimum settings, but i can still enjoy the game.

Soon I will upgrade my comp, but I want to buy the game before the upgrade, so I need to know what cause the crashes.

Why not just try the demo?

I was running on a PIV 2.8 1 gig of 3200 and an ATI 9800 Pro but barely

Guest Ti0n3r

I have a P4 Hyperthreading CPU @ 3.8Ghz, 1024 ram & a geforce 6600. I think that's close to your specs. So you should be able to at least run the game in 1024x768 with everything on very low/disabled. It will still be worth the money though. This game is magic smile_o.gif

You're asking to be banned just by mentioning pirated software; you could have just played the improved demo released several weeks ago to find out if the game worked for your PC.

Hi. I want to buy the game, but im not sure if it will work properly on my PC. I tried the the full version (pirated) just to see if the game works fine on my PC but it always crashes. I heard that it is because of the game protection. is it true? or maybe my video card is too old for this game?

my system is: 1.8 GHz (AMD 2500+), 1 GIGA RAM, Radeon9800SE

(Plese dont close this thread or ban my user, I just want to know why the game crashes - my PC or the game protection, before I buy the game)

Admitting to usuing a pirated version of the game = permanent ban, no ifs or buts.