Sign in to follow this  
SniperRedFox

Where did all the Berzerk servers go?

Berzerk is the way forward in ArmA. its the best game i've played in a long time. it even beats old OFP games. i hope the maps and updates keep coming mate. your work is all i look for in multipalyer browser smile_o.gifinlove.gif

do you have a website?

hope you get your PC sorted. mine is being a PITA atm too. ugh i hate windows and ASUS motherboards!!! funny how i keep coming back to them band.gif

i'm back on air ... and working on new update ...

as there was no feedback at all, it's just been delayed to create more features.

i noticed one bug. the tank flipping bug!!

do you remember CTI in ofp - there was a feature to unflip tanks.

do you think this could be added to arma?

its so annoying when my noobie driver (lol figgy) flips the tank off a building.

and a spawn border warning a lot earlier for helis!! sometimes where all noobs and end up in the spawn!

the warning is spot on for tanks and ground troops but for helis its too late.

is there any info on the the criteria for capturing flags? if one east and one west stay at the flag pole then does it not capture or what?

if this could be defined it would help me a lot. im a noob :P

also to add to my post of capturing flags. whats the caputre radius? within the marked coloured circle? or the inner hashed (#) cirlce?

capturing a target is within the inner circle #

in the new version all people receives points (target points * 5), as they where 25m close to flag while captured.

unflipping tanks ... let's see

The only ones left are either European (not joining a 100-200 ping server) or are servers w/ no reticles/3rd person/map indicators etc...

What's wrong with no 3rd and no map indicators? Why would you ever want to play pvp where you can see over hills/around corners and the enemy shows up on your map automatically?

This is SkyWolf*Bda* yah we had a new mappack going on and someone made a Giant Beer Tower on our server messed our maps up so we had to have the server down for a bit and we lost intrest in bezerk for a time and wher just waiting on other maps to be put up.

I don't care what map just get off of COOP , AI isn't that good compared to PvP.

welcome.gif FYI, my server, Badonline.net has all of the Berzerk missions on it. It's a dual 265 Opteron server on a 100Mhz connection in Virginia. It's also GameRail optimized (on the GameRail network). Currently it's set at 50 slots. I'll raise that to 70 once the server is empty.

http://www.gamerail.com