Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

Fastroping Addons Thread

Hey Yossarian, got anymore pics or a progress report on that MH-60??

Im assuming that it wont be released untill the fastropi ng scripts are perfected. any input?

It wasn't me mate! It was Sakura-Chan, he's the one who made it. I just quoted his picture from the previous page. thumbs-up.gif

Uh yeah we all know about the bad blood between BAS, the CWR team and the 'non-elite' community, but this thread is about guys going down a rope. BAS are welcome here to discuss their fastroping addons or answer questions about their old/future addons. Maybe we all need a lock down at the rec center to erase all this hate smile_o.gif

Hey, sakura, where are you from? Do you know spanish?

I don't know if you see the thread but a friend of mine made a good script to fastrope troops.

If you want (and he wants) i can give you his mail and both can think in a huberfastroping method.

Including your MH-60 wink_o.gif

I know that do something by yourself is an grate experience, but, with your addons (rope, heli, etc.) and his super-script brain (and this is true, his is awsome programer), both can do ANYTHING.

Note: maybe not anything but well, grate things :P

seems she is from japan, but then it could be that she is in another country now

any news???

hope we have more info about this wonderfull feature.

knock knock..

BIS will you help this ungoing feature?

Some might be pendent of this one..

if this feature gets released many people will use it for sure.

not anything postworthy, just working on the blackhawk and laying out some ideas for the scripting.

So.. almost a month has passed and im sitting on the edge of my seat every day and hoping + sending letters to Santa that this stuff is soon done. Any news Sakura?

Well, I've been working on the blackhawk, but mainly I've been learning the ins and outs of the new O2. I'm working on making a proper fastroping animation for the soldier for example. I'll post some real news the second I get something working the way I want it to. I'm also working on many other addons, so please be patient inlove.gif

check out the combat photography thread for some new pics of the MH-60L, I just need to finish the two side mounted flare launchers and add a few markings. I've have a good start on the flare countermeasure script, so things are moving along nicely.

So to this date there is still no 'official' fast rope add on release for ArmA?

Or is this link here to Raven's from that Argentinian clan actually the only working option? It seems to be the same video no? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2240&highlight=raven

Or is Sakura-chan making one on his own (that he's not released yet) and Raven making a seperate one on his own (that he's released in beta) ?

I'm a little confused where to look for a proper / working fast rope addon.

Please advise.

So to this date there is still no 'official' fast rope add on release for ArmA?

Or is this link here to Raven's from that Argentinian clan actually the only working option?  It seems to be the same video no?   http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2240&highlight=raven

That script does not include fast roping yet. It was said to be included in a future update which never came as far as I know.

Another solution to try is OFPEC rope. Maybe not so very nice but it does the job.

Clan RAVEN did release the Fast Roping now. But is is mighty buggy from what I've hear and nowhere as visually pleasing as this. It is a big rope that doesn't move, almost a poll you could say. But it is good, just saw many posts of problems getting the fastrope to work.

Anyone have a link to Raven's version then? I can only find that "beta" which apparently does not include it on armaholic.

Thx

Has any progress been made on these types of mods?

OFPEC's made MP compatible? (Seems it's a locality issue or something?)

Raven's fixed?

The working one from VBS1 officially released/integrated for ArmA? (1.15 along with 20m parachute bug fix, pretty please?)

BAS's MH60 updated from OFP to ArmA?

Any of the many others had any progress?

I've been wondering the same thing. I figured something would have been posted by now if that was the case.

I've been wondering the same thing. I figured something would have been posted by now if that was the case.

me too biggrin_o.gif

Have any of you guys thought of having a jungle penetrator script or addon? Opposite of the fast rope, basically just a guy hanging on a rope and being hauled up?