Sign in to follow this  
Wardude1987

Kelly's Heros

Can someone please find out why I was banned from their server for doing absolutely nothing against the rules?

My username is ICF-PFC.Wardude.

you must of done something, you dont get banned for nothing.

It happens Matt, it happens.

Well AFAIK I dident do anything against their server rules and up until then I had no problems with their admin and clan members.

The only reason im really pissed is because A) I dident do anything wrong and B) Its the only COOP server that is not playing Evolution.

Oh well, it is what it is icon_rolleyes.gif

Why don;t you try going to their site/forums and asking them yourselves?

I've only just seen this thread.

Wardude1987, if the ban is still enforced please pm either myself, Alien or Able Jones on OUR forums with your uID and one of us will remove the ban.

Whilst I cannot say why you might have been banned (it may have been a genuine mistake) you will be reinstated. We are not in the business of locking out geninue players but you will appreciate with a busy server such as ours sometimes admins get it wrong infact recently I have had to remove a clan member due to overzealous admining behaviour and continued breaching of our own clan admining rules so you see we do have a fair policy that applies to admins as well as public players.

I've only just seen this thread.

Wardude1987, if the ban is still enforced please pm either myself, Alien or Able Jones on OUR forums with your uID and one of us will remove the ban.

Whilst I cannot say why you might have been banned (it may have been a genuine mistake) you will be reinstated. We are not in the business of locking out geninue players but you will appreciate with a busy server such as ours sometimes admins get it wrong infact recently I have had to remove a clan member due to overzealous admining behaviour and continued breaching of our own clan admining rules so you see we do have a fair policy that applies to admins as well as public players.

Ok thanks Jman, I will go register over at your forums and send you or the others a PM. I did email Alien on 7/2 but I did not get a reply.