Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-45 Mod patch 1.09

This new "patch" isn't from the Lib Team its an addon set from an independent modder like the IL-2 and the Bf110 which where released a few month ago.

New stuff? Link please!

Non-registration link from [OFP.info]

Nice to hear...download now smile_o.gif

I've heard of a few complaints about the new unofficial addons but I found them to be rather fun to have in game. The A19 cannon and IS2 tank are a nice addition to the Soviet arsenal.

The PzKpfw VI (Tiger) isn't entirely invincible. Although the armor seems to be, the engine can be taken out from several shots from a Soviet T-34/76. This doesn't render the tank useless, with the main gun still functional though it can be a bit of a nuisance to be holed up inside with several T-34s constantly shelling you.

So i am assuming that those tanks don't have the same armor system as the tanks that have been made by the Liberation team?

It doesn't appear so. From what I've experienced, the engines can be taken out but the crew can remain safely inside and withstand a great amount of hits from enemy tanks.

Definitely appears to be a re-textured version of Klallo's tank.

It seems the addons were from a russian maker called Flash Death?

You can download the Invasion 44 Tiger (made by Klallo) from link that I've posted and see that is the same....................................................

....than is possible take addons from other and re-release them changing something without saying nothing to original mod/author?

Invasion44 isnt dead, working on Arma.

Rebus, Flash Death really mentioned the original author of Invasion 44 in his release at Flashpoint .ru and he also told he just reworked on that model. You should read it in forum of Flashpoint.ru.

Rebus, Flash Death really mentioned the original author of Invasion 44 in his release at Flashpoint .ru and he also told he just reworked on that model. You should read it in forum of Flashpoint.ru.

That doesn't change the fact that they apparently never asked for permission to use it, otherwise Rebus would have known about it, being the project leader of that former I44 project.

The only things that were licensed "freely" (provided they did not replace original I44 content, were credited to us, and did not break the BIS EULA in any other way) for use in OFP projects, and only OFP ones, was the Oosterbeek release, which this Tiger tank was not a part of (the Tiger in that release was made by John). This Tiger by Klallo was released separately as a standalone addon. They should have asked for permission first. I'll leave it up to Rebus to decide what he wants to do about this.

I've tried both tanks in game and found them to be well balanced. The Tiger takes alot of hits from the lesser Russian tanks but can be destroyed with a good shot from the JS2 and vice versa.

But JDB is right, Flash Death should have asked for permission first before releasing this patch with the Tiger, which I'm sure he would have gotten permission anyways.

My question, Is this mod Lib 41-45 still active for ofp/arma?

I would 've really loved to see the later war tanks included in this mod. The way they modelled the hit and damage system is what is sorely lacking in ofp and arma. For this, my hat's off to them.

Hi!

Am I the only one who always have problem with OF/Arma confused_o.gifsmile_o.gif ? When I installed the newest update (with IS2 and Tiger) I noticed that most of radio communication subtitles (you know what I'm talking about smile_o.gif ) dissapeared crazy_o.gif . I had them before update... Can anyone help please? help.gifsad_o.gif

I have been getting a message that says "preprocessor failed on file config.cpp - error 1" I installed every patch from 1.0 to 1.09 i downloaded them from the official site of liberation so, you guys know anything about this or how to solve it??

T-34-85 and german Panzer V. Will you have a plan to make the two tank models? Very like your stuff under nice and reallistic Liberation Mod's code and effects.

Like this then smile_o.gif

t34-85d.jpg

panth3d.jpg

panth4d.jpg

Looks fantastic!

Which Panthers are you using for this? Yours, FAB's or Jeans?

Either way, they look good

Looks fantastic!

Which Panthers are you using for this? Yours, FAB's or Jeans?

Either way, they look good

if you're refering to T_roc's screenshots, they are T_roc's own work (T_roc is his own tank factory biggrin_o.gif )

Quote[/b] ]if you're refering to T_roc's screenshots, they are T_roc's own work (T_roc is his own tank factory   )

That's kinda what I thought, although your Panthers kick ass!

Can't wait for him to finish. When I saw the new patch for LIB, I installed it and have played with it for the last few days. I haven't touched OFP for over a year and when this patch hits, I'm sure I won't touch ArmA for a few weeks biggrin_o.gif

Yes they are my own.

This is mostley finished but I have a problem with a ctd, who is driving me nuts right now.

So no release until its solved.

Infact there are a couple of more of them, here are a few.

t341.jpg

js.jpg

tig3.jpg

pantha.jpg

pz4.jpg

They looks great T_Roz, are there any King Tiger of yours? smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Yes they are my own.

This is mostley finished but I have a problem with a ctd, who is driving me nuts right now.

So no release until its solved.

Infact there are a couple of more of them, here are a few.

I kinda thought they were yours. I used the panzer pack you released years ago for many a missions and loved them.

If you need help finding the ctd's, I'd be more than willing to help.

Great work so far! biggrin_o.gif

T_Roc, these models have greatly improved since your first release, especially after looking at the Pzkfw IV,V and VI.. Beautiful work right there. Are there plans for an updated pack or will most of these be included in a mod?

Also, are there any Panzers attached to the 3rd SS Totenkopf unit?

Great tanks, can't wait for you to realease them.

Really deeply shocked by such nice WW2 tank stuff. The models and the texture should be very awesome and currently the OFP society really need such quality things for WW2 era.  If some experienced coder could help him to settle the CTD problem, would be also a great assistance to OFP.  Suggest ask a code man in Liberation Team to give an assistance and make those nice tanks compatible with their great mod.