Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Liberation 1941-45 Mod patch 1.09

Liberation 1941-45 Mod patch 1.09 released

New additions:

- island "Zastava" was redone and adopted for new fortification pack. Special fortification line was created on the island based on real military regulations. Dug-in camouflaged pillboxes are placed in carefully selected locations to create a joint defence formation.

- 2 new missions

- soviet tank BT-7 in different paint schemes, including captured nazi

- soviet tank T-60, AT-gun Zis-2 and famous 76mm gun Zis-3.

- soviet tractor "Voroshilovez" and civil GAZ-0330 bus

- camouflage nets, grave pack and other objects

- a lot of minor changes and bugfixes

You can find more info and screenies at our site

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/lib4145/

Link:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/lib4145/files/patch1_09.exe

Before asking any questions make sure you read mod readme and FAQ

Yeah..these are great news notworthy.gif

And now i try out the new BT-7 Tank. Thanks a lot.

download done .. installing .. extracting ..

cant waint for this yay.gif

oh snap now its done .. my feedback .. uhm tomorrow maybe thumbs-up.gif

Thnx again lib mod for providing me with endless hours of gaming.

I really appreciate your work guys smile_o.gif

Another great addon for libmod.

Wonderful job! The Liberation team never ceases to astonish me with the quality of their work!

I've been having massive stability issues with LibMod. I have quite a lot of mods in the Red/Addons folder and I'm aware that this could be overloading my machine. Here's where I'm at:-

AMD Athlon 1.5Ghz

512Mb Ram

ATI Radeon 9550 128Mb GFX

Resistance 1.96

Res/Addons has a lot of addons in it (I checked and 1.25Gb's worth!! Oops).

LibMod 1.0 ->1.07 ->1.08 ->1.09

I followed a thread on here which said to skip 1.01.

If someone could tell me the pbo's that need to stay in the Addons folder then I will move the rest to other one and use the command lines in a shortcut to load the ones I need for various mods. That would be most helpful. Thanks all.

3rd July - I went into the difficulties settings and noticed that extended armour was enabled on Cadet Mode!! This hasn't cured the problem as I hoped it would!

PK

Quote[/b] ]Res/Addons has a lot of addons in it

And what do you want to hear ? Confirmation that you can get any bugs you can imagine using game like this ? smile_o.gif

PlatformKing i've had the same problem..addons folder full of different addons and man it was a real mess, you really need to clean it up to speed up your OFP.

But anyways i decided to take a pic for you showing the Vanilla Res/AddOns.

Addon folder image here.

Sorry about the picture its a bit crappy but you can make some sense of it anyways.

What you need to do is create a seperate folder for each mod... here is how:

Creating Mod Folders by Hawkins

Very simple and makes your ofp run a lot smoother wink_o.gif

Btw good job Lib team. Will be checking this one out smile_o.gif

Thanks for the help, Snuffy and Sim. bdfy, you're barking up the wrong tree, no need to be so rude when I only asked a question. Perhaps your english translation is lacking slightly.

PK

Its copati...compata...erm

Does it work with that object pack by....I think it was by Popka?

Its copati...compata...erm

Does it work with what object pack by....I think it was by Popka?

don't know. never used it. It's just object pack - can't be anything wrong in theory

I remember seeing a mp28 in one of the missions i played, and i'm not sure what it's name is to add it to a unit, could you please list it's name so a good weapon doesn't go to waste?

if it not listed in the reference - search the configs please, they are not binarized.

Thanks, guy. Got it and now could play the latest 1.09 version finally for the whole weekends.

Having to say, besides FDF, the patch is the most awesome WW2 east front MOD in OFP. Just another question, when I tried to use some other addons in the MOD, some addons couldn't be found in unit category although they should be there. Should I amend the config of those addons to use in Liberation Mod? And what's the main amendments to be taken in the config files? Could any advice to me? Many thanks!

Just make sure that configs are written properly and all the classes used there actually exist in libmod. Bear in mind that community addons are often awfully configured thus your work can be a challenge wink_o.gif Afterwards you have to balance any addon you port in the mod.

nice work gents , although i think rifle gunfire etc needs to go a further distance as it gets quiet very quickly untill u cant hear who shootin ya

Is it posible to make a cti mission out of this? i would give it a bash but i dono where to start

I just noticed that the german SdKfz 250 apc and the scout versions tracks and the tracktires (dunno the proper english word but i mean the tire looking things between the tracks ) arent moving at all. So it seems that the SdKfz is running only on front tires..hah !

I have tried reinstalling but the bug is still there.. anyway to fix this?

I just noticed that the german SdKfz 250 apc and the scout versions tracks  and the tracktires (dunno the proper english word but i mean the tire looking things between the tracks )  arent moving at all. So it seems that the SdKfz is running only on front tires..hah !

I have tried reinstalling but the bug is still there.. anyway to fix this?

OFP engine limitation. A vehicle has to be either all wheeled or tracked it can't be both. As far as I can remember no work around exists.