Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Model Capture

had no idea there was a tool like this to get game contents...i tryed on arma but i guess i'm doing something wrong...i placed a hmmv next to the sealine, then frame and capture. what i have is a list of models with strange names, but i cant find the hmmv there. it seems to capture a large portion of the island meanwhile...i checked the textures folder and hmmv textures were there. any idea of what i'm doing wrong!? i just want to capture the hmmv and other ground vehicles so i can have an idea of the polycount...

ty for the tool link anyway, i apreciated.

Sweet...  icon_rolleyes.gif .

I don't know why anyone would help, as I said it isn't an addonmaking breaktrougth...

But fine. 0,0,0 coordinates are where game camera is located, your object should be very near it.

You can set fog to be very close, will cut on some polygons.

Why not use Solu's desert island, there is no objects if I'm correct.

Quote[/b] ]I don't know why anyone would help

ty for the "help" panda, my only purpose of trying the tool is to have an idea of what's the triangle count of bis models, just before i start any project. i'm not aware of any bis addon list with the lods polycount. if there's one already then its useless for me to use this tool, and i'm sory for asking...