Sign in to follow this  
Snake'nS

Separating MODS.

I was tryng to separate the unofficials addons from the oficials in the dedicated server creating a folder, example "whith_addons", like the client form and then in the server calling add:

C:\ArmA\arma_server.exe -config=server.cfg -mod=whith_addons

But it dosent work, any idea?

Thanks, and soy for my english.

Snake'ns greetings you made sure to create within the folder whith_addons another called folder addons and inside to put pbo there?

Bye!

PD: ojala te sirva! (Devas) biggrin_o.gif

Solo tenes que crear dentro de la carpeta del arma una carpeta con el nombre del mod que quieras por ejemplo RAV, ahí adentro de esa carpeta otra carpeta addons dentro de la cual pones los .pbo que queres agregar.

y luego agregas al acceso directo la linea -mod=RAV

Montes, these are English speaking forums. Use English unless your on the Czech forum.

Oh, im so sorry, my answer is the same that Devastador answer.

Montes y Devastador, hice eso, pero no funciona, estoy hablando de hacerlo en el servidor, no en el cliente.

Gracias igualmente.

Montes and Devastador, i did that but it dident work, iam talking of do it in the dedicated server, no in the client (player)

Any knows how to separate the addons in the dedicated server with folders?huh.gif

Salutes.

in the mod Folder you put another fodler inside the mod folder named addons. if you want to add more mod folders tp load seperate them with ; like so -mod=@kia;@FDF_sounds