Sign in to follow this  
walker

06 -07 -07 Attempted London Bombing

Some people may say its a stupid comment but if we didnt invade countries or stick our noses into other countries problems then we wouldnt get all this crap!  

Well it's not an entirely a stupid comment.  Your right that if we didn't depend on oil they would still be content with just killing each other.  But this is not some new trend.

Do you remember a little something that happened in December 1988?

To remind you, Palestinian terrorists blew up Pan Am flight 103 over the town of Lockerbie, killing 270 people.

Sure, the West has stirred up the hornets nest since then.  Since then the West has also taken in a mass of imigrants of which a few are willing to light them selves on fire...in the hope of killing an infidel, becoming a martyr, and getting 72 virgins in heaven...lol who writes this stuff?  Sure dosen't sound like something "God" would come up with.

No simple or pretty resolution to this cluster-f.  The more crazed "victims" that blow themselves up, the nastier the response will be.

Some have asked "Why London, why not America?"  I don't know.  My guess is why bother.  America is ripping itself apart.  Slaughtering Americans only pisses them off.  And when you piss them off..they unite.  History can tell you what happens when you kill a buch of Americans.  Get Invaded or get Nuked.  

In some parts of America things would get very ugly if another mass casualty attack occured.  Once again Americans would forget their petty squabbles and suddenly unite in the face of a common enemy.  And Americans own alot of guns.

i hate it that they go for london all the time, man i've been there and its very nice and urban and old school at the same time and pubs are very nice too, cant believe why stupid terrorists would go there, they got like tons of cameras and security in London rofl.gif

Maybe they are mad about the pubs closing so early there?

Quote[/b] ]Do you remember a little something that happened in December 1988?

To remind you, Palestinian terrorists blew up Pan Am flight 103 over the town of Lockerbie, killing 270 people.

To be precise:

Pam AM 103 is considered state terrorism and was done as an act of revenge following the Reagan ordered bombing of Tripoli and of Benghazi in Libya after the Berlin nightclub bombing and the shooting down of an iranian passenger jet by the USS Vincennes in 1988.

Keeping the 2 assumed plotters of the bombing in Libya´s protection and the refusal to hand them over to US / UK authorities got Libya some nice sanctions and finally made them hand over the "plotters" to authorities eleven years later.

Needless to say that only one of the "plotters" was found guilty for murder and serves a lifetime prisonterm now, while the other one was free to go right after the courtsession.

Lockerbie was state-terrorism and today all are back to Libya to kiss Gadaffi´s private parts to get some nice oil-contracts. Remember, he´s the one who has sponsored several rerrorist acts but unlike other terrorists he is not hunted for it. He´s greated, gets donations, gets military goods,can ask for a 2 million men african territorial army that makes noone thinking and since he has said that he does not want to have weapons of mass destruction he´s back on the scene and turned into a holy man by western politics and governments.

Conclusion:

You got oil, you can do everything.

"Some people may say its a stupid comment but if we didnt invade countries or stick our noses into other countries problems then we wouldnt get all this crap!"

Bingo! , thank goodness at least some people still haven't forgotten why such things as BOARDERS exist

Bingo! , thank goodness at least some people still haven't forgotten why such things as BOARDERS exist

People riding boards or living in boarding places ?

More like borders.

Of course we need to discuss all this as a nation but as to bombers like I say they will get caught.

They wont be caught if they are dead (supposedly enjoying their 72 virgin brides in paradise) along with their victims.

It will only be a matter of time before suicide bombers acquire weapons of mass distruction - then we can start counting down the days to the apocalypse.

Mass delusion in the form of organised religion will be the death of human kind.

And before any moral relativists, exercising playground logic remind me that it takes two to tango - yes, I know. That's precisely why I'm saying it. But as George Orwell pointed out:

"There is hardly such a thing as a war in which it makes no difference who wins. Nearly always one side stands more or less for progress, the other side more or less for reaction."

It makes you wonder wether Orwell had a crystal ball.