Sign in to follow this  
DnA

OFP: Resistance

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Feb. 23 2002,13:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I hope that the player has to put a helmet on when riding the motorbike or it could be a bad image for children growing up no wearing protection..... biggrin.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As if that helmet is going to help alot when you are being fired upon by a T80 biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Feb. 23 2002,13:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The pictures of the town look great! it seem larger then what we have had on the other islands .... as for the 100 k square island ... how big are the old ones?<span id='postcolor'>

Everon is approx 100 square km

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blink Dog @ Feb. 23 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If they do add the bike I'm doing an Evil Kinevil Mod.<span id='postcolor'>

I want to jump that gorge on the west coast of Malden. I remember Evil trying to rocket his way over the Grand Canyon in a rocket, maybe attaching a Evil Kinevil to the nose of a Scud and launching him over the gorge would do the trick.

-=Die Alive=-

the official site has a listing for resistance equipment on the list are the rpg 7 and the rpk but the links dont work.. perhaps these are to be included in opf:resistance

lmao @ die alive, i have often tried to find a way to jump that canyon for an intro. all I need is a ramp tounge.gif btw have u ever tried to make an AI retard sail into that canyon??? its a nightmare, i had to give up on a nice mission b/c of that.

So, can we run through walls and through upper-floor windows after climbing stairs in the new mod too (Everon, Montignac, every 2nd story house)?

They seem to have way too many bugs with the game to be releasing two new mods. At least, don't let BIS near any real nukes. wow.gif