Hitman

You know when you have played too much ArmA

good ones

BTW, What's RO?

Red Orchestra a WW2 Sim see trailer:

RO2 is supposed to be out anytime now.

• Like 1

...when you're about to get a new PC at work and you go to clean up the old one's hard drive and you find WAY more Arma files than anything work-related. :D

...when you're about to get a new PC at work and you go to clean up the old one's hard drive and you find WAY more Arma files than anything work-related. :D

I have way more arma files than anything related to anything lol

The other day I was doing Army Reserve training and I was looking at a smoke grenade and was wondering what it wasn't lagging

Edited by ArmAriffic

When you can spot name any unit vehicle or car from the game as soon as you see it.

When you think going to chernarus would be the BEST VACATION EVAR.

When you can point out a location on the map as soon as you hear the town's name.

You play too much ArmA when you one day pack your stuff for the weekend and go on tour to visit "Lipova" just to see what "Stary Sobor" looks like in full resolution on a 180° screen.

When you have the ArmA 2 songs on your ipod (i know its nerdy but it helps me calm down ;) )

When you try to use the Arma2 controls in any other war game and still attempt to do so even after realizing that it's not the same.

When you have the ArmA 2 songs on your ipod (i know its nerdy but it helps me calm down ;) )

Nothing Wrong with that man. I got soundtracks to other games like simcity on my mp3 player also.:D

Back on topic

When you go to drive your car and your amazed that your hand move with the steering wheel.

You know when you play too much arma when you climb on roof of the car and then get in through the window on the other side.

You know you have played to much arma when your conversations with people consist of, "Greetings", "Targets", "Weather".

...when you begin to hate those smelly, hairy goatf...rs from the bottom of your heart and start taking things personal :292:

You know you have played to much arma when your conversations with people consist of, "Greetings", "Targets", "Weather".

ROFL:D

or when you begin to understand most of the opfor commands like; ishka te begiirrr / Go, I'am covering!!:D

When you're shopping with your wife... she's holding the shopping cart(trolley) and you tell her "2, Advance".

When you're shopping with your wife... she's holding the shopping cart(trolley) and you tell her "2, Advance".

Does she have good pathfinding?

Does she have good pathfinding?

Return to formation anyone?:p or I'am at 005043:p

when ur having a dream about being in paraiso, with bunch of school kids(they're in the white bus), trying to shoot with UAZ ags, and the rounds just dont

seem to hit.

I had to describe some beefy metal rear speaker stands I own to a friend and the shaft is a very wide tube. So I told him the width of the speaker stand support was pretty much like that of an RPG-7. Nothing else came to mind. It seemed like a strange comment to both of us.

When you have half a mind to start driving when your would-be passenger starts the climb-in animation into your car.

When you go to a petrol pump and think that your car is being automatically refueled with you still in it.

When you are watching a youtube video of arma and press "/" "Page Up" because you've missed what was typed in the chatlog

The light sensor in the yard turns on, and first you think of is someone has entered the trigger 

• Haha 1

😂Exactly the same

Only system chat missing on my intercom