Sign in to follow this  
_-Tiger-_

SLA Weapon-Pack

http://www.feb-gaming.de/tv/sla-weapon.jpg

i worked some months on a weapon Pack for the SLA troops And now I release the addon to the Download.

new Weapons: AS Val,AS Val+kobra,Bizon, Bizon+kobra, Bizon SD, Bizon SD+kobra, SA-61, VSK-94, VSS, OSV-96

I would like to thank you I Shadow NX (RSH) and the beta tester for their support. The whole is based on the work of Solus and its SLX Pack.

Beta-Tester: Mr. Burns, DVD, AL Simmons, SWAT, HappyErnst

SLA Weapon-Pack

as_val2.jpg

bizon1.jpg

vsk-94.jpg

vss.jpg

osv_96.jpg

sry for my bad english

Have Fun...

If you liked Tiger's G11, you will love this pack. The weapons are great. thumbs-up.gif

Should you be able to get these weapons out of standard SLA Weapon, and Special Weps Crates? For some reason im unable to. Is there a different weapon crate just for these weapons?

in this version there are still no weapons crates,but into readme the weapons and Magzin name stand and one can provide one.

Code for Ammobox:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

this addWeaponCargo ["VSS",20]; this addMagazineCargo ["10Rnd_9x39_VSS",100];

Hm, I'm not sure how these things are handled these days, but if that's the actual name of the weapon ("vss") then that's a bit of a bummer. May I suggest you look into the OFPEC Tags to make sure your weapons and addons don't cause any conflicts. smile_o.gif

Otherwise, looks like nice work!

Regards,

Wolfrug

He released a G11? Where, where?

Thanks for releasing these, though the textures look a bit dull.

Your choice of weapons is ub3r-s3xy! I hope the AS Val and VSS Vintorez have correct ballistics. If so, I'll be happy.

sorry the name in the code is too small, “VSS†like that is correct it icon_rolleyes.gif the class names do not make problems up to now and those have the same size and strucktur as from arma weapon config.

smile_o.gif

He released a G11? Where, where?

Thanks for releasing these, though the textures look a bit dull.

Your choice of weapons is ub3r-s3xy! I hope the AS Val and VSS Vintorez have correct ballistics. If so, I'll be happy.

look it G11 and steyr

Nice weapons, thanks for your work!

Some critics:

- AS_Val_Kobra has a very silent sound while AS_Val sound is OK

- Kobra mark (^) might be brighter, its hard to see it now

- Scorpion in ironsight mode has too much zoom, i suggest you use standart values for pistols

- In readme it says OSV_96 while its OSV96 smile_o.gif

I hope it helps smile_o.gif

_-Tiger-_

Please do not hotlink images over 100kb. smile_o.gif

Excellent work, nice to finally have a well done Bizon which is one of my favorite guns.

Have to add some things:

- Me = Shadow NX from RHS, you should know that Tigga wink_o.gif

Credits for models used go to:

- AS Val base model by Sniper Skull

- Cobra Optics by Totmacher ( never released with the old RHS weap pack )

- OSV-96 Original base model by RUSniper later modified and textured by DPS from OurWeapons Mod

---

But also congratulations to this release and im also sorry for being completely absent from MSN last months Tiger.

Nice weapons. The only things I would change, were I God:

- They seem a bit too dark. I understand they are dark IRL, however.

- And the dropping magazines are... nice, but I'd prefer if they just stayed in the hands (i.e. dropped a little bit) rather than flying through the ground.

Oh, and the Skorpion's magazine actually flew up when I reloaded it.

Good to see the VSK, my fave Ruskie gun.

Guest Ti0n3r

Do these weapons come with normal maps? smile_o.gif

Havent tested it but im pretty sure Tiger added that, at least he said he would a while ago.

Well, there are _smdi files, but I thought those were just specular maps... there are no _nohq textures (or related normal map textures) to be found.

It'd be nice to see some normal maps in there, if I'm right that they're missing.

Have to add some things:

- OSV-96 Original base model by RUSniper later modified and textured by DPS from OurWeapons Mod

---

But also congratulations to this release and im also sorry for being completely absent from MSN last months Tiger.

ok will update the Credits, the basis of as val is vss and vss is of Sniper Skull?

@Ti0n3r

I have problems with to provide and with the together play Textures (smdi, nohq) and the config.

Found two problems. The VSS or Val bullet hits way above the reticle crosshair. Definately needs fixing. Kobra's shevron reticle is too dim, definately needs to be brighter. And yes, these rifles are a little bit too black.

Have to add some things:

---

ok will update the Credits, the basis of as val is vss and vss is of Sniper Skull?

@Ti0n3r

I have problems with to provide and with the together play Textures (smdi, nohq) and the config.

Yes its made by him long ago, also the cobra optic ( if you used the one from the beta pack ive sent ) is made by Totmacher aswell

nice set of boom sticks smile_o.gif

pistols.gif