Sign in to follow this  
BloodOmen

OFP - Birthday - 6 Years

happybdayofpqi3.jpg

The posts a bit late, but 3 days and 6 years ago on 22nd June 2001, my favourite and more than likely the best game ive played was born, not only was the game born but also the Community that still stands today pistols.gif

Not only that but this game has had so many good times. Not many community's can claim to have:

(50000+) Missions

(100+) Mods

(10000+) Addons

So happy B-Day OFP Community.  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

thumbs-up.gif

Happy Birthday to every former or still active modders, to supportive players, to Forum moderators and to BIS.

Let's do the banana dance :

yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

Happy Birthday OFP, and thank you for all the good times we had together. From the depth of my heart.

And may you rest in peace wink_o.gif

Edit: And a big thank you to BIS, all the mod teams, addon makers and mission designers out there. Though, you are not allowed to rest in peace smile_o.gif

Happy Birthday to OFP. Pretty much the best and the most complete all-arms milsim. Its come a long way in six years.

Well.. maybe six aint enough to make ofp a real classic but is enough to say that ofp still kickin and doing fine.

This is one of the greatest game ever, seriioulsy when ofp will turn 10 years old, and I guess ... I`ll be still playing. Games like ofp (definitely not this darn arma!!!wink_o.gif will never fade, nevertheless all of these flaws and imprefections makes ofp very attractive, and flexible game. Just make use of some addons and there you go bro.

By the way happy birthday OFP and community! Big cheers biggrin_o.gif

Happy Birthday OFP!!

Paying my respects to one of the greatest inventions ever.

Altough I don't play it anymore personally with ArmA on the market, I was completely hooked to it smile_o.gif

OFP was esp for it's (birth)time far ahead in many areas. The open play style and amounts of units, vehicles, weapons, and later addons, mods, missions and what not all contributed to it's massive success, and the fact that it's still alive tells enough :-)

Though, it's ArmA time pistols.gif

It's (becamed) a classic and it will be always a place in my heart for it, and I became sick(boy) when I even here in this topic read about this darn ArmA!

Happy Birthday OFP!!

Paying my respects to one of the greatest inventions ever.

Altough I don't play it anymore personally with ArmA on the market, I was completely hooked to it smile_o.gif

OFP was esp for it's (birth)time far ahead in many areas. The open play style and amounts of units, vehicles, weapons, and later addons, mods, missions and what not all contributed to it's massive success, and the fact that it's still alive tells enough :-)

Though, it's ArmA time  pistols.gif

Not having ever played OFP, I on the other hand have put Arma down and have not gone back to it for over a month now. Too many mods, too many campaigns, too many quality things I have to experience still.

I will never stop to MOPD for this beautiful game...

since I played the good ol' SebNam, or BAS, or LIBMOD, i still love it, and I'll love this game forever!

Happy birthday my OFP!  emoticons198jd3.gif

Yep .... Happy Birthday OFP ..... amazing still today what mod'ers are doing, even if it has lost a little shine.

And thanks to all involved, BIS, Mod'er, Addon and Mission makers and all the community for supporting. inlove.gif

Happy Birthday OFP thumbs-up.gif

EDIT: Looks like Im slightly late...